Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Razard86

This thread is for females to respond to only Masculine/Female Complimentary Thread

3 posts in this topic

As a guy I want the few woman on this forum to express what it is they (realistically) would desire from a male/female relationship. But first a few disclaimers: This is not an exclusionary thread, if you want to make a thread of Bi sexualism, homosexualism, transgender relationships you are welcome to make your own thread in fact you are encouraged. This thread is just one I want to make because I am trying to reach an even deeper level of understanding of what I already know currently in my life experiences as a heterosexual guy.

Now with that out of the way, ladies I welcome you to think long and hard about this. This thread can help you understand what it is you desire in a partner and also what you contribute.  So here we go!!

1. As a feminine woman what qualities would you most want in a man for a long-term relationship? After you decide that, how best would your own qualities compliment those qualities you desire to see in a man?

2. Why do you want to be in a romantic relationship in the first place? Do you believe you are trying to gain one to fix or cover an insecurity?

3. If you were to sum up in your opinion what you would want a man's role to be in a relationship in one word what would it be? And for your role what would it be? As life is not static how comfortable would you be with those roles being reversed due to life circumstances?

4. Do you consider yourself to be a patient person? How judgmental do you think you are? Do you believe you could stay with a partner who changes over time into a different person like from a funny person to a deep introspective person or vice versa?

5. How important is career to you in a relationship? How important would it be to have kids? 

6. Do you have a tendency to look for your partner to make you happy or do you take your own personal happiness as your own responsibility? Do you attract partners who look to you to make them happy? 

**This thread is for women*** I am pretty sure some men are still going to enter in and say their piece. If you are, don't derail the thread or make any judgments. This is just for exploration and discovery purposes for all involved. Let's not bring in our personal histories in dating and project them onto each other in here. Thank you for your interest!

For fun look at Chris Rock's explanation. I rather like it. This is just for laughs....but there is truth present as well. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT4Z4Blss0U&ab_channel=AfricaOnNetflix

Edited by Razard86

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

1. As a feminine woman what qualities would you most want in a man for a long-term relationship? After you decide that, how best would your own qualities compliment those qualities you desire to see in a man?

very protective, kind, nurturing and masculine. Takes on the leader role in the relationship with me. I think I'm generally sweet, gentle and feminine in a relationship. I'm extremely caring. So I can always give him a shoulder to lean on. I would want to be his support system during his highs and lows. Care for his needs. I would also want to contribute to his work in small ways that can help him. Like if he needs something done and if I can do it, I would do that for him. I'm a peaceful or peace loving person so he would generally feel calm and comfortable with me. I have seen most men are vulnerable with me because I give them space to open up and let them be themselves, something they appreciate about me. I'm humble about my flaws and I won't dominate him so he can do as he pleases and I won't control him. I have never been controlling in relationships so he can find himself completely free with me. I'm not sure what kind of qualities he is looking for that will compliment him but I can be a caring partner in general and I don't have too many expectations other than that he shouldn't cheat. 

2. Why do you want to be in a romantic relationship in the first place? Do you believe you are trying to gain one to fix or cover an insecurity?

I have some insecurities that are related to loneliness. I just can't be alone. In fact I have always been in some relationship at any point. Not gonna lie but I love the romantic part of a relationship the most. Work and duties tend to stress me out. A partner who loves to relax and have fun will be perfect for me. I don't have too many expectations. I only want companionship, faithfulness, fun, sharing lives together, great communication and insane levels of Vulnerability, trust and intimacy. I generally do not look for material goals of success, status. For me spiritual goals matter. He should deeply connect with me. 

3. If you were to sum up in your opinion what you would want a man's role to be in a relationship in one word what would it be? And for your role what would it be? As life is not static how comfortable would you be with those roles being reversed due to life circumstances?

one word for him - protector 

One word for me - nurturer

I think these roles can't be reversed. Because even in the worst circumstances I would expect him to protect himself and me. It would be uncaring of him to leave me alone. So I don't see how he could drop that role. And that's non-negotiable. Because if he stops protecting me, I wouldn't feel great about him. I don't expect him to play my role of a nurturer. I don't think he can keep track of all of my little wants and needs and I don't expect him to be motherly or feminine. So I get to keep that role. 

4. Do you consider yourself to be a patient person? How judgmental do you think you are? Do you believe you could stay with a partner who changes over time into a different person like from a funny person to a deep introspective person or vice versa?

I'm patient but it depends on my mood at the time. Not judgemental at all. I can stay with a person who changes because I change a lot too. 

5. How important is career to you in a relationship? How important would it be to have kids? 

kids not on my mind. Career not that important. 

6. Do you have a tendency to look for your partner to make you happy or do you take your own personal happiness as your own responsibility? Do you attract partners who look to you to make them happy? 

I lack in this department. I would look up to him to make me happy. I tend to attract partners who know how to keep themselves happy so I don't think they necessarily need me although I need them more than they need me. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

These days my thoughts are more along the lines of loving what arises. I am headed in the direction of not "demanding" a relationship, but being in the moment whenever love/romance, and friendship arises. (And if that goes on arising then I guess it would look like a long term relationship to the outside, but it's not exactly the same). I think that's how I would like to live and allow others the freedom to be. I'm not fully there yet still need to work on myself and independence, but I am moving in that direction. 

I know that doesn't answer your questions.. but maybe still a valid perspective to share. 

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。