Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Beeflamb

5-MeO DMT

8 posts in this topic

Hi everyone.

I took 5-MeO DMT about 8 months ago and posted a video on youtube here about my experience. This was my second experience with it. 

It was incredible, but I find that integrating it into this world is so incredibly difficult. The shaman I was with said that setting an intention right before smoking it was very important, but really I guess my only intention was to see god. Maybe I need more specific intentions? 

But idk man, how does one go about living life after 5-MeO DMT? Or is this something that only I know the answer to?

5-MeO won't change your life much. It'll show you deep truths about the nature of reality, but once you return to sober consciousness, you'll lose yourself in the grind of survival that those truths will exist as distant memories. I think daily meditiation can be impactful if you're able to stay consistent, but most can't and so their spirituality is paper-thin.

Edited by Yali

@Yali I like that... the grind of survival. It really is. Really takes a lot of work just to reach a level of having enough food and shelter to live.

@Beeflamb Life's not easy yet we have it better than 99.99% of people living in third world countries. 

Edited by Yali

@Yali True, but then again the homelessness problem in the US is far worse than most of the third world countries I've traveled to. It seems like such a simple thing to fix. Just give everyone a home and a supply of food but everything just gets more difficult as societies develop. The housing prices go up and so begins the income inequality problem. 

@Beeflamb Rent's cheap in third world countries unlike the USA.

Edited by Yali

Yeah it's better if you are not in a dire survival situation, I mean it would be easier to integrate it more fully and then embody it. 

And if you do have survival sort of handled, then it's about your values possibly shifting as a result of the change in perspective if you choose (eg personal to universal). And that might change what you do and how you show up in the world, etc. Also your baseline consciousness most likely still has lots of room to grow. Like you can get to a point where you're just in awe of what is here right now, and be filled with love more often than not, embrace more fully what reality is, etc. 

This one might be helpful to you, what later stages look like:

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

6 hours ago, Beeflamb said:

But idk man, how does one go about living life after 5-MeO DMT? Or is this something that only I know the answer to?

One awakening is not enough for proper integration. 

I noticed that every additional awakening made it easier for me to integrate God consciousness into everyday life. I can not really explain how that works through words, but you will sense the truth in it, if you have another awakening.

Spiritual growth is not a one hit wonder. It takes consistent practice at the base in combination with infinite high states every couple of weeks/months. 

Keep going, it will all make sense :)