Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Epikur

When David Pakman went bad faith and was called out in his comment section

5 posts in this topic

@Epikur I think its a shame. I've seen Pakman as someone who has the potential to be one of those hosts who really could hit the sweet spot of being assertive, respectful, and intellectually rigorous.

However, I have noticed a sort of ungroundness in his approach from time to time which I dislike, and a move away from meeting those three traits.

I hope he can start the process of fulfilling that potential again.

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

@Ulax I thought so too! I follow Destiny a little bit and in his community Pakman was always pretty highly regarded, until at some point he become suddenly turned more partisan
such a shame.

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

@Max_V Do you watch anyone else instead who is more non-partisan?

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

19 hours ago, Ulax said:

@Max_V Do you watch anyone else instead who is more non-partisan?

Breakingpoint comes to mind. Though some say they lean conservative. I liked this one:

The GOP grift is out in the open and those voters are okay with it and it gets reported matter of factly everywhere. The Dem establishment grift is hidden by MSM and the voters that support it wouldn't support it if they knew the truth. The GOP is pretty much open and honest with their corrupt stances. They only need Fox because there isn't much to hide. To keep up the Dem lie going they need the rest of the news agencies, cnn MSNBC nyt Bezos post. I think cognitive dissonance has a lot to do with Hillary Biden Obama voters. So here's to saying screw you to the Main Stream Media!