illusory

Did I mess up or is this an issue with the girl?

29 posts in this topic

Never disagree with a girl. 9_9 Lesson Learned

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

29 minutes ago, Aleister Crowleyy said:

Bro I will bless you with these channels.

This guy I swear you will fall In love with after you watch these videos. He has many similar stories and answers to those.

0. https://www.toddvdating.com/

1. https://youtube.com/c/ToddVDating

2. https://youtube.com/c/AskToddV

3. https://youtube.com/channel/UCanxC-SZpsNCUYO8LRxKPDw

Definitely dm me and let me know what you think after sifting through these.

Lately, I've been incredibly grateful for discovering his content. 

1. You were being too nice and didn't pass her shit tests. Failing the shit test is what made her flake.

2. Girls will have sex and still flake

3. You were way too nice to her during the shit tests(resistance).

4. Never explicitly mention sex.

5. DON'T invest into one girl.

6. Yes, pickup is very messy. You will get angry but try not to hate women, rather dislike your current level of game.

7.#Godspeed

I've seen a couple of videos before, is there a specific video you know that is related, as I can't go through all his content.

25 minutes ago, integral said:

Never disagree with a girl. 9_9 Lesson Learned

haha true dat.

10 minutes ago, actually said:

You were too invested.

Probably, but it also got me laid quite quickly.

4 minutes ago, Aleister Crowleyy said:

How serious are you? I'm willing to watch everything plus more. I can send the video right now but the more invested you are in solving the issue the more you will learn about stuff relative to that obstacle. 

You can also submit him your story using the links provided.

I've watched a lot of PUA stuff in the past, not that invested in it right now, definitely not interested in buying any products.

I mix some PUA stuff with my own authentic personality.

I do ok with online dating.

I still have one FwB, and had 3 girls at one point this year at the same time and that was already too hectic for me.

Before anyone jumps the gun, I am looking for a serious relationship, with the right girl that is.

But if you have a 1-2 specific video links for me I'd watch it and appreciate it, thanks.

@illusory my bad with using clingy in wrong context what im saying is you thinking about her and trying to figure it out really bad shes in your mind 24/7 probably... its checkmate basically? so you becoming clingy(Needy better word) by trying to give her what she wants and what should i do to keep her instead what should i do to move her...but you did great whatever you did at that point or she just wanted to fuck...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

I don’t really see why people are blaming you. It doesn’t sound like you’d have made a good couple. If a girl is still playing games like this by the 4th date and after sex it’s just a recipe for a toxic relationship

After you have sex, girls that’d make for a good relationship will stop a lot of the coyness and game playing

Yea you prob could have played it differently if you wanted to keep her longer, but the real question is do you actually think it would’ve been a good relationship or did you just find her hot?

7 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@illusory my bad with using clingy in wrong context what im saying is you thinking about her and trying to figure it out really bad shes in your mind 24/7 probably... its checkmate basically? so you becoming clingy(Needy better word) by trying to give her what she wants and what should i do to keep her instead what should i do to move her...but you did great whatever you did at that point or she just wanted to fuck...

She was in my head more than other girls/dates that’s for sure, but she only became in my head 24/7 after she broke things off, and I think that’s normal when us humans lose something, we ruminate and think about how we could have done things different.

I don’t think she just wanted to fuck, it was hard getting a first kiss, and it was hard getting her clothes off, required a lot of persistence and foreplay. And like I said she declined sex on the next date after that even though she climaxed on both occasions before.

5 hours ago, something_else said:

I don’t really see why people are blaming you. It doesn’t sound like you’d have made a good couple. If a girl is still playing games like this by the 4th date and after sex it’s just a recipe for a toxic relationship

After you have sex, girls that’d make for a good relationship will stop a lot of the coyness and game playing

Yea you prob could have played it differently if you wanted to keep her longer, but the real question is do you actually think it would’ve been a good relationship or did you just find her hot?

I just found her hot and fun, and her personality was ok during the dates, however after that reaction and seeing her true colours, we definitely wouldn't make a long term couple.  I don't think she would make a good couple with anyone if that’s how she reacts to an argument, all i can say is good luck to the next guy who wants a relationship with her.

Another thing people are not taking into account is even though I was her first date in the country, and spent 4 dates with her in 1 week.  She could have still been on the hunt for more guys, more handsome, more fun, more expensive dates.

This girl just arrived in the country so she's not tied down by a job, or a bunch of long term friends/family, and yet she still didn’t text much. On a few occasions I saw her online and she hadn't even replied.

Edited by illusory

@illusory thats the problem you have to be willing to lose her at any moment even be happy to lose her thats next level stuff...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Classic ESFP with relationship trauma. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?