ValiantSalvatore

N,N-DMT is not working properly why?

6 posts in this topic

I have a vape with a 3ml sub-ohm tank and a 0.15ohm coil. 

I dissolved 1g dmt in 3ml pg/vg vape juice. When I vape it I get a body high, yet nothing more no visuals no breakthrough.

I have issues inhaling at higher wattage as it's very intense on the throat, so I don't know if that is a problem. At lower watt settings I can inhale more easily, yet 4-6 puffs in 2 min do not seem to do anything.

I've attempted to smoke the vape pen 3 times taking 3-6 hits each in different settings. At 40-50 watt I produce more intense hits, yet I have trouble taking them.

I shake the pen before smoking, I fully charged it also and soaked the cotton /wick in DMT at the beginning. I tested on empty and full stomach also. As well as tested the substsnces with an erhlich reagent.

Can someone explain why I am not getting any of the classic visuals etc., that people report? Or more common reports?

The strongest feeling and perception of it coming on was feeling my body very light and my visual field when closing my eyes becoming ligther and more chaotic.

First time I am doing DMT help is very much appreciated. I informed myself via Google as far as I could, now I am stuck here.

Vape pens are not gonna be nearly as potent as vaping pure DMT.

If you want a serious DMT trip, vape it straight without a pen or e-liquid.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I think you diluted it too much. Try 1g NN : 1g liquid next time and you will be launched in one big hit.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Vape pens are not gonna be nearly as potent as vaping pure DMT.

If you want a serious DMT trip, vape it straight without a pen or e-liquid.

Yes, I've read the same when I go through all methods in my head. What purpose does an e-liquid setup have when I can't breakthrough properly? Is DMT even then worth it? I don't even get visuals currently I have to re-test and use different methods. Also were you able to breakthrough more often after doing detox protocols for heavy metals, with a vape pen and in general?

2 hours ago, Arthogaan said:

I think you diluted it too much. Try 1g NN : 1g liquid next time and you will be launched in one big hit.

I have 2g left I will most likely apply a more direct method of smoking dmt I might just plug it as I am very disappointed and anrgy with the e-liquid result. I calculated approx. how much mcg dmt I should ingest per puff with this dosage. Nothing seems to happen. I would like others to test my vape to see what is wrong as people breakthrough with my ratio.

If what I calculated is somehow correct I have 5,5 mcg per puff and I puff 4-5 times for a common dosage. I can even see how long I inhale between 2-6 seconds on my vape. As it's very strong on the throat. 

I can do 1:1 with a 3ML tank it's going to be difficult and more expensive till now I don't like DMT all to much. I would prefer 5-meo I think. I get also a giant headache from it. 

Do you have any experience with health diet/body sizes/health concerns etc. That helped you to breakthrough for an NN-DMT trip for example fasting before doing DMT, tall people reporting higher tolerance, diet that could help, detox neccessary etc. Anything that would make you more sensetive or is an obstacle to becoming more sensetive to DMT? My setting was good and I was highly motivated. Nothing really happend besides a strong body high.

Do you also get a giant headache from this? I've read DMT binds to the 5-H2A Serotonin receptor and taking anti-depressants etc that bind to this can cause a headache, as a so called serotonion syndrom as to much serotonin is present. Which can even be deadly. I did LSD which binds also to this receptor a couple of days ago. As there is no cross tolerance between the substance I can use DMT, although I feel I keep accessing this receptor and it's to much. Am I fooling myself?
https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/306889#risks

Anyone having experience taking LSD and doing DMT a couple of days later and having the same feeling?

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

Can the mods delete this thread? After some testing the setup works fine, it's just very intense.

I think the thread is to misleading. 

Edited by ValiantSalvatore