Someone here

How to change my weak personality to a strong one ?

24 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, ted73104 said:

The red pill/manosphere way is really a very narrow way of looking at the potential of a man. However since we all got a bit of this weak programming growing up, a lot of men don't possess the ability to look outside of the red pill mindset. Therefore we can't choose to be happy unless we get a taste of the superior man stuff. Looking outside is just so damn difficult.

Yes and this is why I resist people pushing Tate onto people. Tate is like the hot girl that every guy falls for but is toxic and if you date her and fall under her spell she ruins your life. Tate dangles his popularity and riches and tells guys if you follow my example you too can have what I have....as he himself is searching just as much as the next guy.

The secret that nobody tells you is that every single human is searching for themselves. Nobody is immune to this. You search until you find yourself. This is why Enlightenment and Spirituality is pushed. Because once you achieve it, you stop searching. But I have come to realize that it is a process, you cannot pressure of force people to do it. Even when you tell them what it is, they have to go burn their karma/chase the world until they realize that it won't fufill them. They don't realize that everything they chase is just an experience. Being physically fit, is just an experience. Being rich is just an experience. Being smart is just an experience. Sex is just an experience. Being angry, sad, frustrated, glad these are all experiences. Once you have achieved all this...you will still feel empty. You will wonder why...so at this point you will either choose to keep trying to distract yourself from this feeling, or you will choose to investigate this emptiness.

The irony is....emptiness is WHAT you are. The nothing that people talk about what God is? That emptiness is you. Once you are able to find and realize that emptiness, then you become God in the flesh or enlightened as they say. Once you accomplish that, all your experiences dramatically change and now you can enjoy the present moment. Until you make this discovery everything will feel dead, but once you truly discover yourself as God everything feels alive.

But its fine...I have to be okay with people going through the various stages. I wish you nothing but peace as you travel that path. Just look up the word dopamine hit to understand the nature of this beast. You reach a goal, you get a dopamine hit, then it resets and you go again.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

5 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Yeah pretty much sums up the positive aspects of the redpill/manosphere, what isn't told is they will say a lot of this with resentment undertones, and adversarial dispositions against society and modern women. I know why it is happening but doesn't mean I like it. I really don't want young men to connect with the bitterness of these older men. They should have the opportunity to live their life with a fresh slate.

Interesting! I didn't really come across those on my own journey, but makes sense that those kinds of types are out there. This kind of stuff can easily be misused 

Edited by Rob06

@Someone here check out david goggins book/audiobook "Cant hurt me".

The audiobook is great and he elaborates more deeply on the chapter after he reads it so it is a little bit more powerful than the book in my opinion.

Edited by Adodd