Spiral Wizard

@Leo why are you posting this on Instagram?

147 posts in this topic

On 28/07/2022 at 6:03 PM, undeather said:

No, I completely disagree.
When it comes to self-help, you can NEVER seperate the person and the content. After all, it's the person who profits from the work - its the good old waking up, growing up and showing up process Ken Wilber has been talking about for ages. The life you live, the character you reap and the insights you gain will at the end influence the person you become - its a direct function of it.

If a guy teaches you how to overcome procrastination, then he better not be a procrastinator - but rather someone who overcame this obstacle. Now as I said - I am not accusing him of anything - I just critiqued his representation.  

@undeather could you please elaborate on that? 

This has always been a point of confusion for me. I agree that a teacher who embodies his teachings is much more powerful because he has true wisdom and understands many more nuances than someone who has not mastered their teachings. 

But if the student is able to differentiate between message and messenger it is possible to learn from anyone. You just have to keep in mind that the less mastery/embodiment the teacher has the more potential traps/corruption/foolishness/falsehood/lack of nuance/half truths/errors/etc. his teachings will entail. 

"The journey never ends, the point of arrival is always now." 

Can we please talk about the fact leo had a cat all those years and we didn’t even know?! Lol Smokey was silent all those long hours of nonstop videos 

We are shocked because we’ve been creating an image of him and he is deconstructing it by posting personal stuff. He is a human being like us 

the question is not why we posts weird stuff, it’s why do we post all the same? 

I feel like leo is a little like Osho in the sense of the radical mind, I like that he is changing, means that he is expressing that god authentic energy

while we are here mimicking him, as long as it fits the normal agenda, as soon as he posts a pic with a gun we are like waaait lol

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqtX3EPGsnmWjK76m5Vpbw

3 hours ago, MsNobody said:

Can we please talk about the fact leo had a cat all those years and we didn’t even know?! Lol Smokey was silent all those long hours of nonstop videos 

We are shocked because we’ve been creating an image of him and he is deconstructing it by posting personal stuff. He is a human being like us 

We don't even know if he'd actually had a cat. He only posted a picture of a cat with some lamentation text, and another artistic picture of a strange-loop of a cat and a ball of yarn. That's it, and now people think he had a cat that died and all that. Doesn't look like much has changed if you ask me.

Edited by Gesundheit2

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

7 hours ago, Gesundheit2 said:

We don't even know if he'd actually had a cat. He only posted a picture of a cat with some lamentation text, and another artistic picture of a strange-loop of a cat and a ball of yarn. That's it

Damn that‘d be a deep teaching haha

"The journey never ends, the point of arrival is always now." 

@Gesundheit2 He mentioned her once in one of his videoes. He said he had to put her down because she was old and ill. 

He talked about losing a family cat in I think the “What is death” video 

1:18 - Listen to this.

Edited by Vibes