Lorcan

The Most Successful/interesting Revolutionaries Of History?

4 posts in this topic

I'm planning to buy some books on revolutionaries to read up on them, to discover exactly how these individuals managed to gain such influence and power.

Right now on me Amazon wishlist the books I have listed are the following authors or the books is a history of them. (Such as Napoleon)

Karl Marx

Frederich Engels

Adam Smith

Napoleon

Vladamir Lenin

I'm not really sure what other revolutionary leaders books to get. Who else should I get?

Who or What would you recommend?

If you wanna discover how they got their influence and changed history, there can be only one book: Nassim Nicholas Taleb - The Black Swan 

In his books he explains some of the people you named. In addition he does describe exactly how people like them got successful. 

Edited by Flare

Alan Turing for bringing math to biology and proving we have free will with his Chaos Theories. I realize Boris 'completed' his equations and Lorenzo further it with the most substantial contribution, "the butterfly effect", but I think Turing was the game changer because he broke the most important paradigm possible. Turing proved that determinism is a product of the ego. (I am not trying to continue or begin a free will debate so please please please don't. If you are interested in realizing you have free will, simply watch a documentary on chaos theory. If you are convinced you don't have free will, I already believe you, no need to comment) If you do take an interest in Chaos, be sure not to leave out some knowledge gathering on topical mixing, the moons of Pluto, and how job guidance counselors are using chaos theory to more successfully match people to more fulfilling jobs. Also, get comfy with "stochastic".

Just one more time for safe measure. This is a contribution to the topic, not a fee will debate invite. :) 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Not like a revolutionary but an important person in history - Sir Winston Churchill

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly