Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ampresus

How to find some high quality clubs?

4 posts in this topic

Hello everyone.

Yesterday I felt like being an approach RSD guru and decided to go out on my own here in Milaan, Italy. I thought it only made sense that this city has a good nightlife and that I should give it a try before I leave. 

I try to enter 1 club. “Sorry there is a dresscode and those shoes aren’t allowed.”

I try to enter another club. “Sorry this is a private party you can’t get in through payment or whatever.”

Already defeated, I walk to the third club where I knew I could get in but had to pay €30 for the entrance. Fuck it I thought, game requires sacrifices I guess. I walk in and lo and behold there are 20 girls just dancing on a podium. There were only 2 other guys there. What the actual fuck is this place. I talk with one of the girls who approached me and I soon realized they are strippers/hookers. Left without even finishing my drink.

Now I have had a similar disappointing night in Turkey, where I couldn’t even get into a club without having a girl with me. The fuck are these stupid rules man. When I was in Crete, Greece I could literally walk into any club without anyone batting an eye. Why are other places so goddamn hard to walk into? 

You might say “approach some girls and try to get one with you to one of clubs” and I tried this. But said girls were always scared and wanted to leave the convo in 5s. I am still a newbie and just wanted to try some nightgame here my god why is it so difficult.

Does anyone know how I find some clubs who will just let me in? Or at least not have strippers/hookers as the main attraction? I think I’ll stick to daygame for a long time because this club life where you get in if you have some status and wealth really doesn’t suit me. Why can’t a man just party in peace for God’s sake.

Edited by Ampresus

@Something Funny I did and already know of those. Most are bars not clubs. The ones that are clubs won’t just simply let you in for whatever reason they can come up with. 

@Something Funny you’re right it’s huge, but not all the clubs are in walking distance for me so I was limited with how many I could visit. For some reason most good bars (with cheap drinks) are on the outskirts of the city while I am staying close to the Duomo. Even those on Tripadvisor are not in the city centre. 

Also it was not like I could get the shoes that night with most stores being closed, not that I was planning to anyway. Everything is so expensive here.

Do your research, basically.

Sometimes Google and Reddit won’t recommend the trendiest clubs though, especially if you’re younger. A lot of the recommendations on these sites are coming from late twenties early thirties people who aren’t going to recommend the best clubs for a student or 18-23 year old. At least in my experience. My two best nights at clubs with the most hot girls were at clubs that I didn’t see recommended on Reddit at all. And the club I see recommended most often on my cities’ subreddit has been a sausage fest multiple times I’ve been there. I suppose that figures :P

Maybe try looking at instagram for some recommendations

And make friends with people in the queue. Generally the best clubs won’t let you in solo if you just show up on a random night. A lot of places are skeptical about letting solo guys (or girls for that matter) inside

Also, go to clubs where you buy tickets in advance. In my city you can find events in clubs on the site ra.co (Resident Adviser) and if you show up with a ticket you’ll usually get in

To get an idea of dress code, look at the clubs instagram/Facebook feed and see what kind of clothes people are wearing in their photo reels from past nights

Edited by something_else