SelfHelpGuy

What's this love they speak of?

7 posts in this topic

Hey, I’ve attached the audio file of my honest current feeling in regards to “Love”.  

The honest truth is, I keep hearing about this “Love” thing, in-terms of spirituality and as much as I want to experience it , I just never have. I want Love, the deepest kind. It’s simply not been an experience I’ve had yet.  

(I’m not talking romantic or relative love, I want the ultimate, unlimited, infinite love) 

Non of my awakenings have had that component yet, maybe little specks but nothing note worthy. 

I find my best thoughts are captured via songwriting so if you feel draw to it, listen to the attached recording. I want love, but I don’t know what love is. 

much love ❤️ 

Oscarsfire - What’s this love_.mp3

See that everything is connected and that the only way anything is "good" for you or anything is if it is good for everything, you no longer separate yourself from everything, you no longer have a desire to harm anything for "selfish" desires. You see even the "bad" in the world is purposeful and you see everything as beautiful.

Edited by Devin

I would say that love is the absence of rejection. reality is love, there is only that. love = reality. what happens is that we must reject much of reality in order to survive. we have to reject being burned with gasoline. or starve. The problem is that since we are social beings, we depend on the acceptance and rejection of others to survive. if you get kicked out of the cave, you die. this makes it possible that you reject yourself. then there is no love for you, only rejection. stop rejecting yourself, and you will realize that everything is love, because that we call love is nothing, it's only the absence of contamination. A mother loves her baby because there is nothing in him to reject....yet.

but sometimes a mother see some details in her baby to reject, he's ugly, or dumb, anything, and this is hard. This introduce the rejection in the baby. If it's not the mother, will be anything else. The rejection will come in to us, and it veil the purity of the reality, that we call love, but itsnt anything, love is not a thing. Is the absence of anything else

Edited by Breakingthewall

@Breakingthewall Love this, that seems to be it. 

Still, I have to be honest that it is not a direct experience of mine yet. 

- Searching for my own clarity

Just contemplate reality so much, until you realise there is nothing holding it together but Love.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus