Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Space

Owen Cook - How To Get Rich Manifesto

8 posts in this topic

I don't watch too many of Owen's videos these days and I don't think I've ever felt the need to share one on here either. But I just felt there was something special about this one that was worth sharing. 

It's just a really great video giving some super practical advice for being successful. It's veerry stage Orange, but Orange is important and necessary, so don't dismiss it.

The video isn't too waffly, like some of Owen's other talks. And it just outlines the main fundamental mindsets you need to develop and embody to be hyper-successful in whatever field you want. It crosses over with life purpose work perfectly.

Over the past 9 months I've intentionally moved down into Orange to get this area of my life sorted. And I have been doing so very successfully. It's been amazing in fact. So this video is applicable for me right now, and hopefully for a few others around here.

For a long time I was making the mistake of staying in Green and above, with basically no material success in my life. It's been incredibly rewarding getting that part of my life sorted. It's videos like this that I think are extremely useful and applicable for this stage, which is absolutely essential and important for everyone to get ticked off.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

Thanks. Nice one

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

What work are you doing? Just curious :$

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

15 hours ago, Nilsi said:

What work are you doing? Just curious :$

You mean what is my life purpose work?

12 minutes ago, Space said:

You mean what is my life purpose work?

Ya

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

34 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

Ya

I'm now a full-time freelance editorial illustrator. I get to design and create images for a living, whilst being able to dictate my schedule and do whatever I want. The joy that comes from living on purpose is staggering. It cannot be understated. 

I have an amazing story about my first job as an illustrator that I might share at some point. 

22 minutes ago, Space said:

I'm now a full-time freelance editorial illustrator. I get to design and create images for a living, whilst being able to dictate my schedule and do whatever I want. The joy that comes from living on purpose is staggering. It cannot be understated. 

I have an amazing story about my first job as an illustrator that I might share at some point. 

That sounds very cool :) 

This video is great. Thanks for sharing!

Maybe we should shove the culmination of multi-millennia old insight up our asses instead.