Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thenondualtankie

My Head is Spontaneously Spinning On its Own

4 posts in this topic

For the past year or more, I've been feeling a sort of "tug" in my face/head area. It seems to spontaneously make my head move around in a circle.

I can't tell if it's just me doing it just so I can have some sort of "spiritual" experience, or if something actually mystical is happening. It seems to exacerbate the more I talk about it too.

Any ideas what I should do about it? Is it dangerous kundalini energy?

I've always known that Kundalini energy is unstable. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

@thenondualtankie  I assume you are getting this while meditating ?

I get it in every meditation session, after the 10-20 min mark. Spiral swinging and/or left-right, up to 180 degree rotations. Sometimes I am afraid I will snap my neck when they get aggressive. Similar types of movements happen with my shoulders, knees, pelvis, the whole upper torso.

I am really still not sure how to deal with this. The furthest I've been able to get with my research is to find out that they are called "spontaneous kryas" and that they are a result of energy moving trough the body and that is about it.

Right now what I do is just let go and let them do their thing. If I do so, they become much more intense, I might feel vibrations moving across my skin and inner fluid like sensations moving around. By the end I end up way lighter, filled with joy and most likely laughing my ass off like a mad man for no reason. It is truly orgasmic.

If I focus on them, I somehow automatically interrupt them. As I become aware of them, they stop, as if I am taking control over the body. If I focus away, or do some other thing with my mind, they naturally return. Focusing on an abstract point, mid of my forehead, or just observing the blackness in front of me works just fine for this. I still notice them and they can get quite distracting, but if I gently move away my focus, over and over and they will build up, so its basically surrender and focus away tactic for me atm.

@Yog YES!!! That's really similar to what happens to me. If I lay down and point my arm vertically up toward the ceiling, and I kind of "let it balance" such that my arm stays pointed up with minimum effort, there's a good chance it'll start doing the same spinning motion that my head does.

Right now what I do is just let go and let them do their thing. If I do so, they become much more intense, I might feel vibrations moving across my skin and inner fluid like sensations moving around. By the end I end up way lighter, filled with joy and most likely laughing my ass off like a mad man for no reason. It is truly orgasmic.

It's clear to me that your version of this has advanced much further though... xD 

If I focus on them, I somehow automatically interrupt them.

Yep... exactly the same for me. Around 6 months ago it was almost an obsession of mine to try and exacerbate the effects of this, because I egoically thought it was going to make me more "spiritual". And it would never work, because the more I tried to make it happen, the more it would disappear.