SFRL

Your Stupid Haircut

28 posts in this topic

Here is a little fun activity for y'all.

Why don't you get another haircut. Get out of your comfort zone. Change your haircut up cometely. Little uncomfortable? That's because you are attached to it. To something as simple as a haircut. How are you going to detach from all  that other stuff if you can't detach from something as simple as a haircut? 

This goes for women to. Just shave that head all bald. 

I agree. Getting a plate is the only way to go. With a bald head, you will be instanly awesome. Think about it, all bald men are fucking alphas. They are pure awesome with a little assholeness mixed in there too. It makes you look more confindent and more spiritual also. I always challenge everyone to get a bald head, even the women. But they are all wayy to comfortable with their secure lifestyle and their illusion of beauty, they give too much fuck about their looks and what other people think.

Fun fact, I just came back from the hairdresser and found this thread. What a coincidence...next time I skip the hairdresser and just cut my head bald myself. The ultimate freedom and ego purge

Edited by Old Soul

Here's my key; Philosophy. A freak like me just needs Infinity.

7 minutes ago, Old Soul said:

I agree. Getting a plate is the only way to go. With a bald head, you will be instanly awesome. Think about it, all bald men are fucking alphas. They are pure awesome with a little assholeness mixed in there too. It makes you look more confindent and more spiritual also. I always challenge everyone to get a bald head, even the women. But they are all wayy to comfortable with their secure lifestyle and their illusion of beauty, they give too much fuck about their looks and what other people think.

Fun fact, I just came back from the hairdresser and found this thread. What a coincidence...next time I skip the hairdresser and just cut my head bald myself. The ultimate freedom and ego purge

I've heard this recommended a few times. I wonder how bald people feel when the idea of shaving your head is thrown out as an ego-annihilating exercise xD

1 hour ago, Old Soul said:

I agree. Getting a plate is the only way to go. With a bald head, you will be instanly awesome. Think about it, all bald men are fucking alphas. They are pure awesome with a little assholeness mexed in there too. It makes you look more confindent and more spiritual also. I always challenge everyone to get a bald head, even the women. But they are all wayy to comfortable with their secure lifestyle and their illusion of beauty, they give too much fuck about their looks and what other people think.

Edited by STC

@Old Soul we all know that a shaved head is cool and Alpha as fuck. And that the manliest of men naturally gravitate to that hairstyle. 

The point is that you should change up the haircut style that you identify with though.

I think a thight little mohawk is the solution for you. 

Edited by STC

2 hours ago, STC said:

I toped it by taking an eyeliner to draw and write on my shaved skin so that people think I have a skull tattoo... MOst people responded positively... Only thing that changed in my relationships is that my brother would always either call me Billy or Fungus before. Now, that is reduced to Billy.

Edited by Anna Konstantaki

2 hours ago, STC said:

When my lupus got really bad, I had to shave it all off.  I am bald, and honestly it does not look that bad.
Saving up for a really sick skull tattoo.

It's gunna be like this style (like hair, but stylized)
539fe3d663464_-_cos-01-carey-mulligan-gr
With this sort of art - like a tattoo hairstyle but with colourful intuitive-art animals making up the locks.  I finished that drawing, just need to take a more current photo of it. (I don't have better photos of my art... sorry!! :( )
3518.jpg

14556627_148023348996125_9071332961942151076_o.jpg

14608812_152110451920748_7958425517650414738_o.jpg

Edited by Whywolf

13 minutes ago, Anna Konstantaki said:

I toped it by taking an eyeliner to draw and write on my shaved skin so that people think I have a skull tattoo... MOst people responded positively... Only thing that changed in my relationships is that my brother would always either call me Billy or Fungus before. Now, that is reduced to Billy.

Haha, that's right Billy Bob!!! I think it's time you take it to the next level though. 

Screenshot_20170131-193514.png

Edited by STC

@Whywolf niiiiice... I do find the skull tattoo idea rather genius because if you want to move in conservative, non open minded territories of people, you can still investigate in a good wigg... Or just regrow your hair if you get bored of it... I have wasted hours of thinking of how I would make such a tattoo look like for me so that I will never regret it. Maybe one day I´ll do it. One day when I will have perfectionized the design and won´t rely on appearing serious and professional ever again. Actually... Living a double life was a plan of mine because in the eye of the mainstream (mainstream beauty standards) attractive people still get many benefits, why miss out on that? On the other hand I want to be free. So that has always been an issue. Pleasing and teasing vs not giving a single fuck, embracing "ugliness", maybe even be a little arrogant... 

@STC haha yes but that actually comes very close to the classical nazi bride haircut so ladies... I would not recommend that. die-kriegerin.jpg

4 minutes ago, Anna Konstantaki said:

@STC haha yes but that actually comes very close to the classical nazi bride haircut so ladies... I would not recommend that. die-kriegerin.jpg

How does that haircut even remotely resemble the haircut of the monk haircut I posted? 

@STC Same philosophy... You shave everything short or rather short except from the edges, the hair line around.? If you don´t want to look like an idiot ( that monk cut is an absolute aesthetic kill if you ask me), that ligher version will be what people will do. Also, if the hair grows back to some level you will look very similar to that. I just want to warn people from looking like a nazi bride. 

51 minutes ago, Whywolf said:

When my lupus got really bad, I had to shave it all off.  I am bald, and honestly it does not look that bad.
Saving up for a really sick skull tattoo.

It's gunna be like this style (like hair, but stylized)
539fe3d663464_-_cos-01-carey-mulligan-gr
With this sort of art - like a tattoo hairstyle but with colourful intuitive-art animals making up the locks.  I finished that drawing, just need to take a more current photo of it. (I don't have better photos of my art... sorry!! :( )
3518.jpg

14556627_148023348996125_9071332961942151076_o.jpg

14608812_152110451920748_7958425517650414738_o.jpg

That's sort of cool. 

I don't know if going alternative 1000% is the way to go to live a fulfilling life though. Some people can pull that off. But you are still living in a world where people make snap judgements all the time. Don't be your own worst enemy. 

But I would think it's sort of obvious I am trolling this thread. 

That doesn't mean it's not true that people are attached to something as simple as a haircut. 

You can be attached to your alternative non mainstream haircut or head tattoo as well though. 

Just as that you can be detached from your corporate accepted haircut but still wear it. 

What about going to Yoga in a Hugo Boss suit or Michael Kors blouse? Or are there some attachment issues with your image there? 

Edited by STC

6 minutes ago, Anna Konstantaki said:

@STC Same philosophy... You shave everything short or rather short except from the edges, the hair line around.? If you don´t want to look like an idiot ( that monk cut is an absolute aesthetic kill if you ask me), that ligher version will be what people will do. Also, if the hair grows back to some level you will look very similar to that. I just want to warn people from looking like a nazi bride. 

Isn't that the whole point of that monk haircut to kill the aesthetics of a haircut to be as far detached from vanity as possible, so they can fully focus on living a spiritual life? 

@STC It's something that can be covered up with a wig.  The doc isn't sure if it will grow back or not.  It's been a plan of mine for a while.  Yoga is a Hugo Boss suit hmm... depends on if it's one of those yoga sessions where they crank up the heat to like 110 degrees or something.

@Anna Konstantaki I thought I'd look bad with a bad head, but I look pretty good. :D  
That's been my plan, nice wig for work come home, do whatever I want.
Life's a circus! :D <3  

@STC Good question. If non attachement is the only meaning one wants give to their appearance... There is some symbolism and practicality coming with this. That is all a monk needs... But you and me? We have to find balance between the spiritual and rather selfless side of life and the side where you have a personality that people register, where you have some job and some relationships. Nothing wrong with looking in the mirror and looking at something aestheticaly nice. Or sharing some sort of art or being a symbol for certain self care to others... 

But if this whole haircut thing has taught me something it is that a haircut does not make you more or less spiritual... I mean... Our friend here just said that we can be spiritual with a dildo in our mouth... 

31 minutes ago, brovakhiin said:

Check out Frank Yang. The dude meditates in the middle of Times Square with a black dildo inserted in his mouth.

It´s just a little reminder... A little help... Some life practicality... Some playing with peoples perception... Rather unimportant... :)

4 minutes ago, Whywolf said:

@STC It's something that can be covered up with a wig.  The doc isn't sure if it will grow back or not.  It's been a plan of mine for a while.  Yoga is a Hugo Boss suit hmm... depends on if it's one of those yoga sessions where they crank up the heat to like 110 degrees or something.

Yeah or some Nike leggings, or Victoria Secrets jogging pants. Sometbing with a big corporate logo on it. 

8 minutes ago, Anna Konstantaki said:

@STC Good question. If non attachement is the only meaning one wants give to their appearance... There is some symbolism and practicality coming with this. That is all a monk needs... But you and me? We have to find balance between the spiritual and rather selfless side of life and the side where you have a personality that people register, where you have some job and some relationships. Nothing wrong with looking in the mirror and looking at something aestheticaly nice. Or sharing some sort of art or being a symbol for certain self care to others... 

But if this whole haircut thing has taught me something it is that a haircut does not make you more or less spiritual... I mean... Our friend here just said that we can be spiritual with a dildo in our mouth... 

It´s just a little reminder... A little help... Some life practicality... Some playing with peoples perception... Rather unimportant... :)

So you say 'spiritual light' is the way to go? Light as in Coca-Cola light. Or half baked. 

Edited by STC