Scholar

The Word of God through Jordan Peterson

23 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Batman said:

I understand him perfectly. I don't care about your word salad, as I was addressing the distinction he suggested. There is no difference between truth and love. Unconsciously, everyone - feminine or masculine - are looking for the same thing. Calling it by different names does not mean there is a real distinction there. 

As you continue to use the very dichotomy you deny to deny said dichotomy. You also said you don't care about my word salad....while taking the time to respond to said word salad.

So many contradictions.....thank you for showing you care by responding even though you don't realize it.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

On 14/07/2022 at 6:25 PM, Leo Gura said:

1) You cannot really love without being awake.

2) Loving others will not awaken them per se. This sounds nice but it's a fantasy. They need awakening, not your love.

3) Having people in awe of you is not a good thing because what's needed is them to be in awe of themselves.

in short, love is

to trigger the other's god consciousness awakening

to as much or as little degree attainable

all else is prolonging the blindness

On 15/07/2022 at 7:15 PM, Scholar said:

I often get the feeling that you try to look for disagreement in what is written on the forum, so that you can use it as an opportunity to play out your teacher role, and I think it sometimes makes you unnecessarily contrarian and misinterpret some of the things that someone might communicate.

that's your good self you are explaining, he doesn't do that one bit