Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Razard86

I found a guy who gave a great baseline to enter meditative states

7 posts in this topic

So I came across a guy named R.J. Spina and he said something profound for entering a NO THOUGHT state. He said "Pretend you just got here, and you have no past and no future."

I noticed that once you entertain that...all thought immediately stops...you could keep that state forever if that becomes your baseline.

Also I must warn again, if you deconstruct your mind.....you need to be careful. I've done it before and it will stop reality as you know it. Your reality is held up by how you were educated, if you were to drop many of your beliefs your reality WILL SHIFT. So be prepared if you ever are curious enough to do it.

To give you an example.....what do you think psychedelics are doing? They are dropping your ability to maintain your beliefs and thus everything goes haywire. Here is a secret, your brain is a filter. It filters your reality based on what you believe, if you disrupt the filter....your reality will become unstable, and if you sever all belief...only what is true will remain. Because all belief is an illusion. 

Test these things for yourself, but be careful you have been warned.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

3 hours ago, PenguinPablo said:

He is amazing ?

Yeah but ultimately his value in your life will be whether you get the same results. Only trust what works for you, if it doesn't work for you then its not for you. Doesn't mean its bad just isn't for you and what's for you might not be what's for me. I sincerely hope that what he presents can help you in some way. I don't agree with everything he says but the man has produced results in his personal life and that is what matters.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

I have Physical disabilities that limit my career opportunities and restrict my life in many ways. I have known about RJ for a while. His book is amazing. One of a kind.

1 hour ago, PenguinPablo said:

I have Physical disabilities that limit my career opportunities and restrict my life in many ways. I have known about RJ for a while. His book is amazing. One of a kind.

Has it helped you personally? 

On 1/3/2023 at 2:41 PM, PenguinPablo said:

He is amazing ?

RJ has solid spiritual info; but appears to have a big economic shadow/blind spot. Simply mention the price of his offerings (without judgment), and he will hide your comments. The refusal to even mention, justify, acknowledge or allow others to mention the price ($2795) - while pushing the product every single video - is a big red flag. Low transparency = low deserving of trust. If you don't even have the bare minimum of confidence in your pricing to even tolerate the mention of it - chances are you are abusing your position of trust and authority to gouge the innocent people that have you on a pedestal. The fact is, this is the first run of an unproven product, and the price point has NOT even been acknowledged, let alone justified. This is economic predation

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

On 1/4/2023 at 11:56 AM, Jowblob said:

RJ has solid spiritual info; but appears to have a big economic shadow/blind spot. Simply mention the price of his offerings (without judgment), and he will hide your comments. The refusal to even mention, justify, acknowledge or allow others to mention the price ($2795) - while pushing the product every single video - is a big red flag. Low transparency = low deserving of trust. If you don't even have the bare minimum of confidence in your pricing to even tolerate the mention of it - chances are you are abusing your position of trust and authority to gouge the innocent people that have you on a pedestal. The fact is, this is the first run of an unproven product, and the price point has NOT even been acknowledged, let alone justified. This is economic predation

I don't disagree there, but hey survival is relentless lol.