Epikur

Why are Scandinavians like this? (second thread)

4 posts in this topic

This is an important topic so it is worth to try again. Maybe next time the bad poster should get banned and not the topic.

It depends on stages of development, cognitive and moral development, psycholody, states of being, life experiences and other lines of development that the family decides wether to be more or less welcoming in meal times. Because most of them value family matters during dinner time, and one of many ways that is expressed is through dinner time, you could say they have stage blue values, but on other societal aspects they could be more etage orange, green or even yellow.

It does sound weird and rude.

I have no such experiences from my childhood.

I'm from Sweden.

As this post received tons of backlash after going viral I do admit the research that was done wasn't extremely professional and that the meaning of the colors may have been exaggerated to the point it almost looks like as if northerners never give food which is of course not always true. It however does not change the fact that the blue zones on this map are more likely to give food to their guests than the red zones.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeHAOEQsFAA/

The graphic isn't from a scientific study. It was merely improvised based on a few sentences in a Dutch Vice article. The original thread should've been locked for being a misleading low quality post :P

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.