Fraction

The Great Masturbation Poll

The Great Masturbation Poll   32 members have voted

1. 1. According to you, do all people masturbate at one time or another in their lives?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Do you masturbate?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. How do you masturbate?

• Willingly; plan it; schedule it
    • Dragged into it; can't help it.
  4. 4. Do you feel guilty after you masturbate?

• Yes
    • No
  5. 5. Have you ever done something very stupid enslaved by your sexual desire?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 posts in this topic

Because of the lack of open communication regarding sex in today's society, its certainly hard to ascertain about the nature of sexual tendencies. I often wonder whether people initially struggle with sexual inclinations or is it just me. I am aware of a lot of people that tend to maintain an image in public as if they are free of all sexual indulgences but are secretly doing the same thing. I used to believe them and doing so I regarded myself inferior because I couldn't control my urges. Because most people lie about their sexuality its hard to believe the ones that are saying the truth and it makes it inconceivable to see what healthy sexuality is (or if it is healthy at all), and whether is it just a thing with me or do all people masturbate at one time or another. To help everyone get a better picture of it and out of sheer curiosity I am starting this thread. Please be honest while answering these questions. ;)

Edited by Fraction

I don't plan when I go for it, but I don't feel I can't help it, I could totally refrain from it if I would.

There is a 3rd option I think ^^

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them