petar8p

I'm gonna be a known rapper

16 posts in this topic

Today some things aligned for me, so I feel like it's perfect day to start this. Here I will talk about my whole journey of getting into the rap industry. 

I know at the deep, core level that I'm going to make a rap career. Nothing and no one can stop me and I've had some mystical and synchronicity confirmations about it already. 

Basically at this moment I have no songs out, although I'm very active in writing texts and practicing through freestyle and rapping to the songs of others. 

I already have a few posts to write but I don't know yet how I will organize it. I plan to document the whole journey from start to whenever I still feel inspired to do this and provide value in some way through this. I think it's a really cool idea to do this so my fans can look back and this and appreciate the whole journey more . 

I'm from Croatia so everything that I make in the next 5 years will probably be a Croatian rap/trap. Sometime in the future I plan to try my skills out on English language too and perhaps connect/collab with some well known U.S. rappers. (Some of my favorite are Wiz Khalifa, Kodak Black, Lil Uzi Vert)

2 days ago was perhaps the first day where I got lines from the universe so to speak. It was subtle and effortless. 

Practicing more gives you more chances of having a spontaneous flows of energy. I feel it, I'm gonna be it. I have a lot to offer.

Reality check - I need to seriously start working on breaking my social comfort-zone and become more comfortable with people and putting myself out there.

My vision is translating into reality. I can feel the emotion of the words better. 

I'm at 1-1:30h a day of freestyling practice.

My friend got to know an organizator of one of the biggest festivals on Balkan. Exit festival. 

There is a rap stage as well. Other friend I met this suer knows famous Serbian rapper by the name of "Surreal. "

Connections are slowly building. I'm more comfortable living my own way because of rap. I'm comfortable with my deepest thoughts and insecurities.

Dino Blunt is one of the best Croatian trappers. I like him, he's my influence. 

Almost all the time I hear his songs for the first time I'm disappointed. 

After a few listenings I realize that it's a banger.

In a recent interview, he said that he doesn't do afterparties when he performs. Instead, he goes to record new music from this different kind of energy. 

I like that approach. It's unique and shows different kind of thinking about the rap game. He has swag. He can get away with a lot. 

I feel connection to him as a person somehow. He has a great heart and went through some stuff I can tell.

I'm pretty sure we're gonna vibe and create some dope music together.

I'm at a 1:30-2h daily freestyling practice. Except Sunday.

Realized I've come away from rapping/singing to other artists songs. I'm introducing it back and feels fulfilling, expanding. 

BASSIVITY BEFORE 2025.

Edited by petar8p

Lot of great bars today. 

Inspiration only fully opens its gates after discipline and dedication are in place.

I support you and looking forward to a conscious rapper. I'd love to listen!

Thanks my man. Here you can listen to a snippet I recorded last year, 2-3 months after starting out on this journey. 

It's Croatian, but if you have any feedback feel free to express. Beat is amateur but it's my voice and writing.

AUD-20210426-WA0005.mp3

Today, 11/01/22, Takeoff died, from the popular trap group Migos. 

This is the first time I'm witnessing the death of a world-wide known rapper that I listened to and known. 

He was shot in Houston and died on the scene at 2-3am. 

It feels weird knowing he will not create on this Earth ever again. He was a young talented artist dying at the age of 28. Rest in peace, champ ?

I did my freestyle session in dedication to him and I came up with some creative stuff. 

My good friend that made the beat to the snippet above got a kid today as well, about 1hr after Takeoff's death. We were joking that she's gonna be a good trapper.. 

Anyways I sent him a part of my freestyle today and he gave me props saying that it's noticeably better than the last time he heard me. I was very greatful for his comment and it makes me more confident in myself. It was a nice day, we also made a 5-year record in picking olives at our harvest.

First time I ever posted something I rapped on my social media profile! 

I was recording freestyles for some time now and today I got a good cut, so I posted it after thinking about it and my friend Ivan S. saying to me "Ako osjetiš da trebaš napravi to." meaning if you feel like you have to do it, do it! 

I feel really good after posting it. It is a first step towards getting exposed and active on social media in regards to the start of my rap career. I don't feel any fear of judgment now at all that I was feeling before. I don't care about haters just constructive feedback!

Having a friend that's pushing you is a requirement for me! I think for most people it is too, so have that friend that's gonna be there for you for that extra push!

Edited by petar8p

Made a Tiktok 2 months ago after thinking it is an app to pass on. I thought this because most people are addicted to it. 

But after listening to GaryVee for some time it's shooting youtself in the foot if you're a content-creator and not doubling down on Tiktok or whatever popular social app really.

So I made a decision to mostly just upload there. Today I put my first piece of rap content there as well and I don't have any followers, but the video recieved more than 250views already and over 40 likes. I'm more than motivated now to keep going and put out 4-10 videos a day to grow as a creator there. 

The thing is, even if it's toxic for most people, it doesn't mean it can be beneficial and fun for you. The fact that most people are irresponsible with it is not your fault. And your best bet is to probably try to make positive, uplifting content there if you want to be a creator!

First Tiktok video hit 800 views and 70 likes. 

I'm more than satisfied. Are videos are quite lower, 220 views and 30-40 likes on average.

The more I post the less outcome dependant I become. It's kind of like in pickup. The more approach the less you care how your approach is gonna come across because you know that it's just a matter of time you do the right one. Also high volume kind of erases this social sensitivity. 

It also feels better to my lifestyle because I make sure to upload 8am 12pm 4 pm 8pm. 

So my days are not empty as usual and I have a purpose to focus on this content making which feels fullfiling..

Tiktok is going good. I have a bad day today. Need to take care and up my finances so I can buy some studio time and launch my first project. 

All is well.

On 2/7/2023 at 7:37 PM, HighFlyingOwl said:

Your snippet rocks

Thanks bro ??