Devin

In pickup, aren't most of the women clingy?

25 posts in this topic

I'm not in pickup, but I really haven't come across many women that don't give off that clingy vibe, they usually actively try to conceal it, but I always sense it hiding. Do you all find a lot of women that aren't clingy for pickup?

What ends up happening is that women who are ok to sleep with the guy on the same day they meet, are usually very low conscious and/or unaware (sometimes deny) of their female nature and/or psychologically damaged. A large majority of women are not wired to have one night stands, it’s hard to separate sex from love due to female nature. So when you think about it, these women literally do no screening of men before making this intimate connection with them. They presume things about the guy that they can’t possibly know after such a short period of knowing them. That’s why you hear from all the players and fuckboys so often how “women are crazy” - because if the guy is hot/successful/whatnot, these women do end up developing feelings for them (or better say the idea of them) too soon, and start acting clingy/demanding/etc., which surprises the guy since he doesn’t understand female nature as well.

Edited by no_name

Why not embrace some of that? Do you really want the complete opposite... Someone with no attachment to you whatsoever?

There are things you can say to lead them to the kind of connection you want, but also appreciate what you have too. 

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

1 minute ago, puporing said:

Why not embrace some of that? Do you really want the complete opposite... Someone with no attachment to you whatsoever?

Isn’t that what majority of men who are into pickup want? Sex without much of attachment/commitment? 

1 hour ago, no_name said:

Isn’t that what majority of men who are into pickup want? Sex without much of attachment/commitment? 

I don't know about majority... Some seem very conflicted/confused to me. I sense alot of fear of getting hurt/rejected.

There are literally guys who say they want fwb but then tell me they want "love" within the same week. 

And the "feminine" has a say in this too dammit. :D

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

8 minutes ago, no_name said:

What ends up happening is that women who are ok to sleep with the guy on the same day they meet, are usually very low conscious and/or unaware (sometimes deny) of their female nature

That is absolutely true. I don't like a girl who wants sex the day we meet. seems dysfunctional to me. I think she does it without real feeling, as for "try" to be a woman. I am not talking about a sentimental attachment, but about a real sexual feeling that occurs after 2, 3 or 4 dates, where it really flows. could be in the first, but almost never. it is usually forced and stupid to do so. on a disco night, the cheapest

37 minutes ago, puporing said:

There are literally guys who say they want fwb but then tell me they want "love" within the same week. Lol.

Could be that you’re doing a kind of reverse psychology with them with the fact that you don’t want to commit which hurts the male ego - “I am so awesome, who does this woman think she is not crawling after me”. Also, yea, some men do pickup to eventually get a relationship.

Edited by no_name

Yeah I assume most of the women are quite low conscious but I have met one woman that wasn't and was game for sex right away. I'm wondering how often these types of women pop up. I've never been into pick up but I assume some of the guys only look for these types of women.

Edited by Devin

38 minutes ago, no_name said:

Could be that you’re doing a kind of reverse psychology with them with the fact that you don’t want to commit which hurts the male ego - “I am so awesome, who does this woman think she is not crawling after me”. Also, yea, some men do pickup to eventually get a relationship.

Lol way to turn this into a bunch of assumptions. 

20 minutes ago, puporing said:

Lol way to turn this into a bunch of assumptions. 

Lol, I am just giving plausible scenarios as to why they are acting this way. Am I supposed not to analyze the situation and just “yes” you?

Edited by no_name

3 minutes ago, no_name said:

Lol, I am just giving plausible alternatives as to why they are acting this way. Am I supposed not to analyze the situation and just “yes” you? 

Based on a bunch of assumptions is all I'm saying, that weren't true to what I was sharing. I didn't even meet these guys, and I don't even want fwb in the first place. All I'm trying to say is people change their mind all the time. And sometimes don't know themselves.

Edited by puporing

18 minutes ago, Devin said:

Yeah I assume most of the women are quite low conscious but I have met one woman that wasn't and was game for sex right away. I'm wondering how often these types of women pop up. I've never been into pick up but I assume some of the guys only look for these types of women.

High consciousness doesn’t mean psychologically healthy still. Look at Teal Swan. 

But there are a lot of scenarios and it’s not a 100% one way or the other. I have observed many other more nuanced scenarios, but I rather not share them because I’ll be judged ?

Edited by no_name

3 minutes ago, puporing said:

Based on a bunch of assumptions is all I'm saying, that weren't true to what I was sharing. I didn't even meet these guys, and I don't even want fwb in the first place. All I'm trying to say people change their mind all the time. And sometimes don't know themselves.

That is why I use worlds such as “could be” or “majority of”, these are just my observations, but they don’t hold 100% true in all the cases. It’s hard to say without knowing the whole story or what you’re referring to, but I am just giving angles.

Also, many times what guys say they want doesn’t correspond to what they want. He could say he wants love to keep having consistent sex, for example. You can only know what the guy (or anyone really) actually wants with time and consistency in his behaviour. 

Edited by no_name

I think most guys don't want just one single woman, but I think they also want something long term so long as the woman is not a nuisance, and our culture throws that into a loop

27 minutes ago, Devin said:

I think most guys don't want just one single woman, but I think they also want something long term so long as the woman is not a nuisance, and our culture throws that into a loop

Most guys who have experience eventually want what women want. I think eventually one night stands/shallow relationships f*ck you up though. 

Edited by no_name

Most guys who have experience eventually want what women want. I think eventually one night stands/shallow relationships f*ck you up though. 

As a woman do you have any interest in multiple partners?

53 minutes ago, Devin said:

As a woman do you have any interest in multiple partners?

Multiple partners sexually? No. But (for the sake of this argument), multiple partners whom I am detached from and who buy expensive stuff for me? Yes.

Edited by no_name

Multiple partners sexually? No. But (for the sake of this argument), multiple partners whom I am detached from and who buy expensive stuff for me? Yes.

Men do

@Devin and women want stability and for men to invest. So how do you reconcile those two polarizing agendas? 

Don't you see the world is not black and white? Going from one extreme to the other is not wise? 

Edited by no_name

7 hours ago, no_name said:

@Devin and women want stability and for men to invest. So how do you reconcile those two polarizing agendas? 

Don't you see the world is not black and white? Going from one extreme to the other is not wise? 

I said men want those as well, I don't think we have polarizing agendas