evgn

Should i accept the job offer

3 posts in this topic

I got a job offer from a company wich is good and well established in my country. 

The position that i am offered is not something that i would like to do for the rest of my life, its a Supply chain position, and i want to work something IT related like QA. 

So right now i am out of job but i have saved money and i live with my family and i am not i a need for a job. 

I just dont know how much it would take to land a job that i really want. 

So what do you think? Should i accept job in a good company and possibly lost another couple of months not working what i want, or i just wait for the a possition that i want?

You should watch Leo's latest video, he's speaking to you in that one ;)

Want to connect? Just do it, I assure you I'm just a human being just like you, drop me a PM today. 

@Eph75 xDxD

I suggest following your heart, and seems like you could afford to in this case. :) 

There was a time when I was transitioning out of employment into self-employment, and I took a 2 month government job. Even though it was this good job on paper, I was pretty miserable and it was a longggg 2 months haha, coz I was just so done with it and wanted to start my own thing.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。