Aaron p

The Importance of the Lower levels

5 posts in this topic

Thers a parable i used to listen to from my christian teachers about how the wise man builds his house on the rock where the foolish man builds his house on the sand. It really interests me because something im realising is that leos material is obvious quite advanced and that there is actually a trap because its so advanced. 

The foundations that lay a steady security for an individual to be able to naturally handle massive existential shifts i feel only come about after the basic foundations themselves are indeed established. Basics like relationships, improvement with emotions, business, finances, general psychological and sociological success etc. 

For young people walking into leos world they're going to be presented with the best and most advanced material in the world. But like i say, i feel like theres a trap. A young person coming here and deciding "im gona get enlightened and nothing else" would be like a teenager whos just passed their driving test getting advice on how to drive from an F1 driving instructor over email. The F1 driver will assume the teenager is advanced. Ive just really had a massive glimpse into how important the basic levels are recently. I feel like theres a good chance that teenagers will take psychedelics the wrong way which could be detrimental. I feel like (with teaching that isint in person) great care should be exercised regarding the balance between spirituality and regular, healthy egoic expansion. The foundations seem vital and i feel like theres a big chance of many young people missing out on the main course of life forgetting that leos material only really focuses on the dessert..  

...then again i suppose someone has to be the most advanced, but its still a truth worth remembering in this place

Edited by Aaron p

@Aaron p

You can fix your life so much that you come to place where you can just relax and become zen or you can become so zen that your life gets fixed by itself. Any route you take or some combination between them can be magical or hell depending on how your life is a like. Because everything is so situational it's very hard to say which is a trap and which is a possibility for someone. Actually hitting some traps may be essential in order to make person appreciate complexity of life.

-joNi-

Edited by Kksd74628

Who told you that "others" are real?

@Vibes

Usually I just focus on the sense of self or the place where it should be. The more you do it the less the concept "I" makes sense.

-joNi-

Who told you that "others" are real?

Lots of important points in this post. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson