P Michael

Microdosing DMT

14 posts in this topic

I've been contemplating getting a dmt vape for socializing and exploring the consciousness but I have some worries. 

I want it to work but I don't understand how would it. When I take other hallucinogens the last thing I want to do is go hang around other people who aren't high, and when I have to I'm much worse at it. Is this different because it's a microdose? (never tried microdosing) 

How do I find the sweet spot? What are the signs that took too little or too much? Or do I just have to figure it out with trial and error?

What if I go overboard with it? Any tips other that go somewhere for 15 min and wait? 

What about mixing it with other drugs like weed, kratom or just cbd? 

Will other people be able to tell that I'm on something? By a change in behavior or pupil size or something like that? 

Do you tell anyone about it? 

It works great. Just keep your dose low and don't mix it with anything.

It's hard to trip balls with a DMT pen because the vapor is mostly inert e-liquid, not DMT.

To trip balls on it you will need to do 3-5 huge hits in a row. Not easy to do. So there's little risk of overdosing. And worst case scenario you just go sit in the corner for 5 mins.

It's no more intoxicating than alcohol. But only lasts 10 min.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Thanks. 

Have you ever tried microdosing other longer lasting psychedelics for socializing? 

17 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It works great. Just keep your dose low and don't mix it with anything.

It's hard to trip balls with a DMT pen because the vapor is mostly inert e-liquid, not DMT.

To trip balls on it you will need to do 3-5 huge hits in a row. Not easy to do. So there's little risk of overdosing. And worst case scenario you just go sit in the corner for 5 mins.

It's no more intoxicating than alcohol. But only lasts 10 min.

A Dmt pen seems to be pretty expensive. How long would 500mg of dmt-liquid last ?

2 minutes ago, P Michael said:

Thanks. 

Have you ever tried microdosing other longer lasting psychedelics for socializing? 

Magic truffles work fine for me if I am in a good mood and with people who I can trust. I do 0.5-1g of dried Atlantis truffles. For me it reduces social anxiety and makes me more open for new experiences. But it also makes me a bit stupid sometimes. Like a child that isn’t calculating everything but it’s manageable. 

12 minutes ago, P Michael said:

Thanks. 

I don't enjoy microdosing.

And for socializing the best is to be sober.

9 minutes ago, Jannes said:

A Dmt pen seems to be pretty expensive. How long would 500mg of dmt-liquid last ?

DMT costs about $80-$100/g.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't enjoy microdosing.

DMT costs about $80-$100/g.

But how long does it last? How much mg do you vape when you keep your dose low ?

10 minutes ago, Jannes said:

But how long does it last? How much mg do you vape when you keep your dose low ?

It's hard to quantify. Depends on how deep your hits are and how sensitive you are. I'm very sensitive so 2-3 hits is often all I need. Most people would need double or triple that.

Maybe 100-200 hits.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's hard to quantify. Depends on how deep your hits are and how sensitive you are. I'm very sensitive so 2-3 hits is often all I need. Most people would need double or triple that.

Maybe 100-200 hits.

Thanks!

How much DMT do you guys mix per ml of vape juice approx? 

What are good dosage rates for example 1g of DMT in 3ml vape juice? I've read there are many variables so dosages can vary by vape device used is 1g of DMT for example in 2-3ml of vape juice a lot or normal. 

Also does a single puff really last 10 minutes? I've find this is quiet long especially as you can take multiple hits and intensify the experience. That is why I am asking about the dosage also. I read most information on Erowid and others forums about ratios and how much MG they estimate they take on average per puff when the DMT is vaped. 

A 1ml vape cart will hold maybe 500mg of DMT or less. It's hard to cram more in there. The more you try to cram, it will tend to crystalize out and clog up your vape cart.

You can make vape carts that are mild or strong depending on how much DMT you want to cram in there.

Does a single puff really last 10 minutes when I puff from the vape? Is it possible to have breakthrough experiences or god realizations through vaping strong and even mild doses of dmt? 

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

4 hours ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

Does a single puff really last 10 minutes when I puff from the vape? Is it possible to have breakthrough experiences or god realizations through vaping strong and even mild doses of dmt? 

I only recently heard about these short dmt trips as well and asked myself the same question. You could make a daily god-realization routine out of it. ?