StarStruck

SP stage blue girls: shooting fish in a barrel?

4 posts in this topic

What are your experiences with them? Are they good marriage material? Or good dating material? Obviously every stage has its pro's and cons. I'm just here to get some views.

In my opinion girls with a healthy stage blue is the minimum for a life partner but I'm not looking for a life partner right now. Just wanting to date them. Overall they seem very well put together (the one's I met through uni church) but they seem to push their Christianity views onto me. I have a lot of stage yellow and I seem alien to them; they trying to put me into a category and failing in doing that. I decided to just say I'm spiritual and not go into details about my study of multiple religions because my stage yellow views confuses them and breaks too much rapport.

To be honest, I was hoping to get laid too but currently just testing the waters and not doing any bold moves yet. And there is no competition in this venue. Only hot girls, with couple of studious nerds. It is shooting fish in a barrel. I can easily scoot if things get too hot in the kitchen but to be honest, I like the stage blue vibe. It is very healing if you are somebody who is missing stage blue.

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

@StarStruck

A little bit of blue is okay. But not worth it in my experience if she’s hardcore blue.

You already outlined the cons. They’re usually relatively stable and loyal, but way too neurotic about simple things for my taste. And they want marriage + someone who seriously follows their religious customs.

If you just want to get laid, look for Orange + Green. Those are girls who are more likely open to something casual.

In general, LTRs require both partners to be relatively close on the spiral. Otherwise it’s not sustainable.

9 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Only hot girls, with couple of studious nerds. It is shooting fish in a barrel.

Might be worth it to make friends. But I’d be careful of mismatched dating expectations. 

It’s probably going to be a nightmare.

You’ll be at odds all the time and simple things like your views on sex are going to clash horrifically

Just go after girls that are at the same level of development as you. If you want some casual dating stage blue is not where you wanna be looking