Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
berry

Quality advice please: Are reptilians a thing? Should I be concerned?

5 posts in this topic

Hi all,

For the past few days I've encountered the concept of reptilians repeatedly. My goal is to understand what these synchronicities are trying to teach me.

I am not a conspiracy theory person whatsoever. I focus on quality self-development techniques and my path is unfolding as it should.

Now regarding the reptilians thing, I'd like to understand what they are without falling for conspiracy theories, which is just what I'm gonna get if if I start searching online. I want to know if they are a real thing on earth and if I should be aware their existence that in some way.

I understand that fear is not going to help, yet I want to make sure I maintain my survival on earth.

What I'm most "afraid" of for now is the possibility of creating a dangerous reality for myself in the process of doing research and in acknowledging their existence, and / or by being emotionally invested in the topic out of fear. I hope that makes sense.

Leo if you read this I would be most grateful for an answer I can trust.

Cheers!

Berry

No, but that would be pretty interesting!

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Until you experience such a being yourself, I'd recommend you drop the concept entirely. But to answer your question as to whether alien beings are manipulating the human species, the answer to that is yes, but it mostly is only possible because we want them to. So don't be afraid of the possibility of something abducting you or something, it's supremely unlikely that would occur unless you went away of your seeking the experience.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

This is a waste of your time most likely. As far as being concerned goes, let’s just assume that the worst information about reptilians is true. In that case, what the hell are you going to be able to do about it? Nothing productive at all most likely. Imagine a chimpanzee is asking his friends if he should be concerned about humans which he has never actually seen before and only exist as a rumor in his society. Even if the answer is yes in the sense that humans are more powerful and can harm him, what is he going to do differently? Resist the humans and just get punished, sedated, or killed? The wisest course of action for a chimpanzee who is concerned about humans would be to act as normal as possible to not increase his chances of having to deal with humans in the first place and simply know to avoid them at all costs. If the chimpanzee is curious about humans and goes looking for them or to know if they really exist or not, it will likely only end negatively for him. 

The good news is that you’ll likely never see or deal with a reptilian in this reality as it’s probably BS. 

Maybe we should shove the culmination of multi-millennia old insight up our asses instead. 

7 hours ago, berry said:

Leo if you read this I would be most grateful for an answer I can trust.

Don’t outsource your beliefs to others! 
Be your own scientist. Don’t get carried away with ideas that you haven’t directly validated for yourself through experience. Any conclusions you make will then sit on a much stronger foundation. 

Apparently.