Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Antor8188

Will let me touch her but won't have sex?

7 posts in this topic

@Leo Gurathis girl I know we hang out at the park she allows me to touch her upper thighs and slap her ass but won't touch my dick when I ask her to and the conversation won't lead to sex what am I doing wrong?

Make her feel more confortable.

Don't ask her to touch your dick. Just slowly escalate and get her horny.

Do not verbalize it, and take all responsibility for sex off her.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

13 hours ago, Antor8188 said:

this girl I know we hang out at the park she allows me to touch her upper thighs and slap her ass but won't touch my dick when I ask her to and the conversation won't lead to sex what am I doing wrong?

For starters, you're asking her to touch your dick at a park.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

14 hours ago, Antor8188 said:

but won't touch my dick when I ask her to and the conversation won't lead to sex what am I doing wrong?

Don’t ask a girl to heavily physically escalate on you when she never has done so before. That’s usually uncomfortable for her and asking too much, too soon.

Instead, you take the lead and escalate on her.

You might also try just taking her hand and putting it where you want.

The key with these things is always gauging how open and comfortable she is. Obviously when she is very open and comfortable you can do things you otherwise couldn’t before.

To put forward a counter-perspective, maybe she is just selfish. It is not always up to the guy to do all the job. I was in a relationship where I was following Leo's advice like this really well, I made her orgasm so many times basically every time, but then she would never do what I wanted, she would just say she is tired after orgasming and say I am selfish for wanting stuff or that I am crossing her boundaries. It is her boundaries, cannot cross it, but like that is kinda ass. Maybe she is just selfish like that and does not wanna give you.

6 minutes ago, bejapuskas said:

I made her orgasm so many times basically every time, but then she would never do what I wanted, she would just say she is tired after orgasming and say I am selfish for wanting stuff

That can happen, in which case find a better girl.

But that's not the issue in this case.

You also have to learn how to train her into good sex. Don't expect it to be automatic. She might be clueless and inexperienced.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

But that's not the issue in this case.

That's fair, I mean it is the OP's thing to clarify to us, I just maybe missed something, but from reading the OP, I did not see anything giving enough detail to identify whether it is or is not the case.