Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Razard86

Psychological Dating Advice for Men

27 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Razard86 said:

I said 2 not one

It doesn't make a difference. You are giving advice about something you do not have a lot of experience with, which is unwise.

Do you know how to advise basketball players because you read a hundred books about basketball and then scored two hoops? That is analogous to what you are doing right now.

You are right, why read books. All humans should stop writing books

I'm not saying books are bad. I'm saying that book knowledge about attraction is not that valuable to most men, especially when it's not combined with practice. It's almost exactly like trying to learn a sport through reading books.

When you show up for day 1 of basketball practice, they don't give you an assigned reading of 3 books.

This is the point I am trying to convey at heart.

So reading books gives you MORE information

Attracting girls isn't about having the right information, beyond the very basics

Specific, circumstantial knowledge is never ending

And it is the heart of game.

Dating Guru write books to save you time so you don't have to relearn the crap that took them years to learn.

Dating Gurus largely write books to make lots of money. It's a very grifty genre of book on the whole because it sells so well

Edited by something_else

The key to success in a relationship is understanding the person you are dealing with

Not disputing your knowledge/experience in relationships, only in the attraction phase.

2. And teach you hot to react on the fly a book cannot teach you that.

Knowing how to react on the fly is the heart of game.

Edited by something_else

Games needn't be played when you learn to screen for girls that are into you. Why would you date anyone who feels otherwise?

Then sell yourself. If somebody's answer is "no", you haven't given them the knowledge to say "yes". In fact, you want none less than a "fuck yes" both ways. Conscious dating please. Heal instead of hurting. :x

Edited by Kshantivadin

5 hours ago, something_else said:

Not disputing your knowledge/experience in relationships, only in the attraction phase.

Knowing how to react on the fly is the heart of game.

Dude, players come to me for advice and perspective and we trade perspectives. I know all the secrets. But hey believe what you will. Its not my job to convince you. I'll continue to hang with 8 and 9's when I feel like it. No sweat off my back. I'm not interested in debating this. 

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

3 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Dude, players come to me for advice and perspective and we trade perspectives. I know all the secrets. But hey believe what you will. Its not my job to convince you. I'll continue to hang with 8 and 9's when I feel like it. No sweat off my back. I'm not interested in debating this. 

I mean if that's what you're doing by all means continue. But somehow don't get the feeling that's true, or you'd have mentioned it sooner.

27 minutes ago, something_else said:

I mean if that's what you're doing by all means continue. But somehow don't get the feeling that's true, or you'd have mentioned it sooner.

Because I don't want to brag. I'm interested in helping people. Every post I ever post is based on that. But you spent all your time debating me about my experience. If you don't like my supposed lack of experience then that's fine but here are things you don't notice.

1. The people I am pointing to have more experience than a single person on this forum. So who cares about my experience, my experience doesn't matter question the sources experience because that is who I am referencing.

2. If you trusted your discernment you wouldn't need to worry about a source, you could tell if you were being fed B.S. or not. Knowledge is based on accuracy not how many years a person has. So I don't care how much skin a person has in the game, I can sniff B.S. very well.

Also notice you have been responding back and forth on this writing long texts about how everything I said must be wrong. Ask yourself....what is motivating you to write these long texts? What is stopping you from either disengaging from my posts because "I lack experience" or checking out the sources I mentioned. Ask yourself....is it productive of your time to debate my lack of experience? 

Notice.....and observe.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

So who cares about my experience, my experience doesn't matter question the sources experience because that is who I am referencing.

You don't know if the sources are full of shit or not. Again, back to the sport analogy: if you have never played basketball you could read 1000 books on it and think every one of them is genius, and taught you the truth. But I would still not come to you for basketball lessons, nor would I recommend anyone else does.

For example, Leo's booklist has a value of $35 because of his own personal experience. We trust him to recommend good books and filter out bad ones. His booklist would be worthless if he himself had no experience.

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

Also notice you have been responding back and forth on this writing long texts about how everything I said must be wrong

Not everything, just your posts about attraction advice.

Also notice you have been responding back and forth on this writing long texts about how everything I said must be wrong. Ask yourself....what is motivating you to write these long texts? What is stopping you from either disengaging from my posts because "I lack experience" or checking out the sources I mentioned. Ask yourself....is it productive of your time to debate my lack of experience? 

Notice.....and observe.

I just take a little bit of issue with someone preaching advice who doesn't have the experience to back it up. That's all. I think that's a fairly justifiable reason to question someone, especially since you post a lot in this sub-forum.

From what I can tell, you've applied your booksmart attraction advice twice in your life. And that's it. You've successfully attracted two girls, now you feel qualified to tell other guys how to attract girls.

If this is not the case and you have a lot more experience, then my point is moot.