Someone here

What exists outside the universe?

25 posts in this topic

21 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

OTHERS ARE YOU!

edit: nvm

Edited by newparadigms

36 minutes ago, newparadigms said:

Others are not you. Thats why we have two different words, self and other. You, and me. For me nonduality became a trap in a will to power like sense to me.

Yeah, well, you ain't awake. It's as simple as that.

Just because you did some DMT does not mean you woke up. Joe Rogan does plenty of DMT and weed and he is clueless in many ways and nowhere near awake.

I'm not even gonna bother explaining self = other to you because you are nowhere close to getting it. You have a lot of work to do.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Seems like you are just defining "mind" in a finite way. My definition of Mind is infinite and absolute. You can't go beyond it and it includes the infinite void of course.

@Leo Gura How would you define the Leo personality mind? As infinite and absolute imagining it is limited and finite?

Edited by Matthew85

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Yeah, well, you ain't awake. It's as simple as that.

Just because you did some DMT does not mean you woke up. Joe Rogan does plenty of DMT and weed and he is clueless in many ways and nowhere near awake.

I'm not even gonna bother explaining self = other to you because you are nowhere close to getting it. You have a lot of work to do.

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Sorry my mobile browser won't let me remove the 2nd quote which I didnt click its from an old comment.

edit: i may not know what I'm talking about hence this edit

Edited by newparadigms

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Again, the issue here is that you are imagining some "other" dimension. You keep creating other without realizing it. If you were fully awake there could be no other and no doubt about it.

Doubt means you're not awake.

Infinity has no outside, no beyond.

You missed my overall point by only quoting that part of my post. 

I actually agree with you that the universe has no outside(that's what I clearly stated  in OP).  That all dimensions (if they exist) exist in the same infinite singularity. 

However ..we are not aware of everything exactly as it is in reality. Our senses are a blurry peephole to reality. There is way more beyond that door: a bigger gamut of light, smells, sounds, and maybe other things we're not even aware of. In top of that we don't know if our senses are interpreting properly (if there is such thing) those external signals.

Reality does not exist as we perceive it, at least, not exactly. A lot of our perceptions are wrong. And people's perceptions of the world vary. For example, a blind person does not perceive the world the way a sighted person does; but more subtle differences could easily exist between any two people.

And, in a certain sense, there is no way to know whether any two people are perceiving the world the same way at all.

So to get back to the original question..we might think that our bubble of perceptions is the whole universe..but  that's just like saying the visual phenomenon doesn't exist because I'm a blind person and can't perceive it. 

Do you see the incompatibility here ? I hope so.

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho