Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Seth

Resisting or just tired?

3 posts in this topic

For a few weeks I had been experiencing what I believed to be resistance to this new form of meditation I was trying to implement into my life. One day the resistance was tough enough that I looked for some external help and remembered the Sedona Method. I tried it and it worked great but only just for a few days. Eventually I got hit by a big enough ego backlash that I couldn't push myself anymore and I reverted back to my old routines from a few months ago. How do I distinguish between when I am resisting something and when I pushing myself too hard and wearing myself out?

TL;DR :

How do I tell the difference between resistance and actual mental exhaustion?

Well I guess resistance is like you don't really want something but you keep at it anyway; and exhaustion is like you want this thing but you're too worn out to keep going so you have to take a break first before resuming.

Does the thing bring up a general positive feeling or a negative feeling? That should be a clue.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

with meditation, have to take all choice out of the equation, set it in stone as a non negotiable that doesn't budge no matter what

you do not meditate, existence does the whole thing, your role is you show up and last the time by hook or by crook then forget about it til next time

it is a bit like sleep, don't compromise don't deviate don't backslide, get your butt on the mat

there isn't anything as important