Joshuar

My Ultimate Life Purpose Course Top 10 Values....would Love Feedback

8 posts in this topic

My Top 10 Values:

1. Self Help / Personal Development & Passion / Enthusiasm - Continually growing in the most important areas of my life and spending the majority of hours in those most fulfilling to me.

2. Contribution / Impact - Using my own values and skills to make a significant change in another's life.

3. Honesty - Being able to be real to myself and everyone through my words and my actions, even if its uncomfortable for me. 

4. Independence - Being able to do what I want, with whoever I want, and when I want.

5. Teamwork / Collaboration - Having the people in my life that love the real me and are inspiring and uplifting.

6. Courage / Bravery - Going outside of my comfort zone even though I may be fearful because, in the end, it will help me grow. 

7. Health / Vigor / Energy - Using my body as my temple through exercise, the right food, and water in order to feel better.

8. Love / Romance / Intimacy - Dating and spending time with the most amazing women that are right for me and confidence with women.

9. Travel - Getting to see what the rest of the world looks like, how other cultures live, and being able to relax.

10. Fun - Doing an activity with no attachment to the outcome where time flies by because i love doing it.

Any feedback / suggestions on how it looks or anything I'm not seeing from an outside perspective.

@Joshuar These are great values!!! I especially love your first value, your travel value, and your fun value!!!! These are similar values i'm striving for. 

From my perspective, these are all high quality values especially because of what they mean for you. Props to you! 

But like in every context, there is always room for improvement. And who knows, maybe your list of values will change drastically in 5 years. If you decide to change values, it is important that you take into account what your intuition/higher self is telling you. 

Values are supposed to give you a sense of direction and the only way you can get your values wrong is if they are inauthentic to you. 

But if your current values are authentically in alignment with your true self, by all means keep them! :) 

@Hunter Arrington you did not include two - keeping toxic people away. And second - understanding yourself better. Just thought to suggest. Anyway that's a good list you got.

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

@Joshuar They look great and the definitions are very concrete and straight-to-the-point. However I found the master list of values quite limiting in the variety of values I wanted to choose and ended up starting from scratch. Don't know if you've found the same annoyance though...

@Loreena True....I guess those would go under my honesty and teamwork / collaboration values.