Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Loving Radiance

Amazing yt channel "Jason Silca: Shots Of Awe" - psychedelic & philosophical

4 posts in this topic

This guy youtube.com/c/ShotsOfAwe makes videos where he philosophizes about the universe and the human condition. And they also are filled with visuals made by generative AI. This combination is fascinating.

My passion is storytelling and communication of richly mind expanding ideas. I am interested in finding artful ways of communicating ineffable experiences – insights of such ravishment, such poetic weight, that ordinary language simply will not do.

British philosopher Alain DeBotton said something like [paraphrasing] “while journalists may be more accurate in describing the details of an event than a poet, a poet may nevertheless reveal truth of a deeper sort, beyond the literal grid” — so I see my role to bring poetic storytelling to big meaningful ideas in the areas of creativity and technology, futurism and innovation, mental health, psychedelics and the singularity in which all those areas overlap!

I want people to have epiphanies when they see my videos.

Get a taste ;)

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

Wow this is some amazing content. Thanks for sharing :)

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

Lol I remember watching it back in 2013. Staying up late as a kid to watch his weird videos.

Stories are made for children to fall asleep, and adults to wake up.