Razvan

Is Ego Transcendence Really Possible?

29 posts in this topic

Follow up question brutha. Have you digested quantum physics yet?  Are you familiar with the scientific evidence that time is not only nonlinear but nonexistent with out a relative observer? Also, have you digested the uncertainty principle that reveals we can focus on what is or where is going and either are no more or less physical reality? HAve you read about superposition - that everything that is a thing is so because it's being collapsed by an observer from the field that is everything?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

12 minutes ago, Phil said:

Follow up question brutha. Have you digested quantum physics yet?  Are you familiar with the scientific evidence that time is not only nonlinear but nonexistent with out a relative observer? Also, have you digested the uncertainty principle that reveals we can focus on what is or where is going and either are no more or less physical reality? HAve you read about superposition - that everything that is a thing is so because it's being collapsed by an observer from the field that is everything?

Yes I've had direct experiences of that which I must say I tend to value more although I'm learning to read more into the theory of it. I love quantum physics but actually having a first person experience of some of the findings are extraordinary.

@Razvan When you awaken, those questions will be wiped away. You'll see the ego for what it is, you'll see life for what it is. Split hairs all you want about who or what sees it, it's definitely possible to go beyond the ego.

Edited by RossE

Founder of The Great Updraft: Articles, Courses + More

www.thegreatupraft.com

@Live Life Liam Learning the English language is extraordinary. Your focus is collapsing the wave right now. You don't need to learn how to do it, but, knowledge inspires the determination and intent which changes the importance and understanding one gives to one's own focus. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 minute ago, Phil said:

@Live Life Liam Learning the English language is extraordinary. Your focus is collapsing the wave right now. You don't need to learn how to do it, but, knowledge inspires the determination and intent which changes the importance and understanding one gives to one's own focus. 

I agree :)

Seems like there's a lot more direct work to be done. (I mean... I could sit here all day long debating this stuff but that wouldn't really get me anywhere, would it?)

Thank you all for your input and for sharing resources, it really helps me checking weather I'm on the right track.:)

I appreciate so much your honest insightful and articulate points made concerning Transcendence of the ego body identity... it is so strange that you mentioned about how we who long and seek to transcend judgement and fear  of our ego become so judgemental ... of ourselves as well as others  which are  inseparable ..that is really so true I find. myself wanting to isolate from the ego drama because I feel it's pull in my gut.. and I want so much to abide in the heaven of fearless loving acceptance... there are times when I'm able to do this and I feel such Bliss... then I have the contrast of plummeting back to the reality of survival in these bodies and the fear....

It is possible but not until a Master/Sadhguru bestows his grace upon you. Very few has annihilated the ego and realized the Self identical with God without any help. 

33 minutes ago, Highest said:

It is possible but not until a Master/Sadhguru bestows his grace upon you. Very few has annihilated the ego and realized the Self identical with God without any help. 

Oh it is possible. :)