Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bambi

Leo - GOD/LOVE

4 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura few questions please

1) Why create life just to realize Love, is there is no purpose in between, makes nosense, there has to be some sort of orthogonal experiential quest in between

2) if death is Love/God why awaken in-between?

3) everything is my imagination, but after physical death, why won't I then imagine being my mom in exactly the way I treated her etc etc?

4) God needs to fine tune the algorithm, couldn't we achieve the same results but with a much easier path, we aren't we surfing 20ft barrels in bali, drinking tequila with instagram models whilst we awaken. Okay relatively in my 20s (now 34) I experience sex with lots of girls and partying etc, but in retrospect if I was designing  agame, we could get the same desired outcome with alot less suffering and affliction... why aren't we fine tuning things here

5) Is this singularity of Love, as you put it, a desirable thing for us, like mdma/ectsacy, it feels good and overwhelming, but its still a limit, do you see the paradox of Absolutely Unlimited is the same as Asbolutely Limited, your simply in a state of Absolute Love which is a singular state, great and then what????

I truly understand all of your work, but Im left with more questions then answers

2 hours ago, bambi said:

why aren't we fine tuning things here

That is the option you're given after "getting the message". You can align things more and more with Love with the capital L. God's not gonna force you to. But the ego is dying and reaching its limitations, and in a sense realizing ultimate truth of what you are and manifesting love in the relative is inevitable. 

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

@bambi  You are doing the same mistake I was making, thinking logically, wanting a easy understandable 1, 2, 3 answer. God does not work in those ways.

Mahadev