Felli

Tips for completing The Life Purpose Course in solitude

5 posts in this topic

How could I complete the Life Purpose Course which would create minimum suspicion from my parents? Thanks

If you're able to watch regular Actualized.org Youtube videos without suspicion from your family then you already have everything you need.

Have a credit card in your name to buy the course, keep your bank login details confidential so they can't see the purchase. Watch the course material on a phone with headphones or a personal computer in a room where the rest of your family isn't. Don't print out any course material. Only do the exercises in password-protected digital documents or have a password on your entire computer. Only watch 1 or 2 videos a day so they don't wonder why you're disappearing for hours at a time and what you're doing. EZ

4 hours ago, Felli said:

How could I complete the Life Purpose Course which would create minimum suspicion from my parents? Thanks

Why can't they know?

You think it'll be more easy to hide an awakening from them should it happen?

Take it from my experience: confide in your parents your struggles and what is going on with you. What are you looking for. They'll support you. Stop you from going on crazy expeditions in the middle of the night - because that could happen. It happened to me. My perents were worried sick, called the police. By luck I returned home safe and the police found the equipment I ritualistically spread across the university I studied in. (I was very confused in my first mystical experience and my memory of it is blurry, terrifying and lonely)

I'm not telling you to start selling Leo's content at the billboards, but also don't hide your path as this is some crime to be ashamed or suspicious about.

Finish the course the way you finish. Going forward, I hope you take my advice to unify your path with your environment. You're inner experience with the beautiful world and life that awaits you.

Peace,

Greg.

Edited by Eternal Unity
Purpose in Life

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.