Razard86

I'll use an analogy to help people with Leo's Infinity Gods video

10 posts in this topic

So there is this Youtuber I like Caleb City. He plays every character in his skits...so essentially in the "world" of his skits EVERYONE is him. But his ability to embody each character is so good....you forget that everything is him!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-mdqtEfUpc

Now picture that each character is a separate Caleb with their own "life" if you will. You just solved the Infinity Gods Video. Everything is you....but you with a separate existence. This has been your entire life...the only difference? Well to make it more believable you made sure we all looked different.  

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86 maybe you can help me with this question: what part does relationships play in all that? I know we are all related ultimately, but when we have closer relationships, like Leo described having, does it mean we are in a shared "dream"? One has its own dream and I have mine and we meet somehow. Or am I alone dreaming others' existance and "creating" them? I know it's imaginary anyway, but it is intriguing. From Leo's video and from my own experience I can only imagine a meaningful relationship when two autonomous beings that are awakened within their own dream really meet. I know it's a question that can't be answered in an absolute sense, but I am just curious to know what you think about that.

3 minutes ago, Fernanda said:

@Razard86 maybe you can help me with this question: what part does relationships play in all that? I know we are all related ultimately, but when we have closer relationships, like Leo described having, does it mean we are in a shared "dream"? One has its own dream and I have mine and we meet somehow. Or am I alone dreaming others' existance and "creating" them? I know it's imaginary anyway, but it is intriguing. From Leo's video and from my own experience I can only imagine a meaningful relationship when two autonomous beings that are awakened within their own dream really meet. I know it's a question that can't be answered in an absolute sense, but I am just curious to know what you think about that.

Sure... remember we are dealing with Infinity..... and I need to comment on one thing....we aren't related...that would imply difference...we're the same. We may express ourselves differently but we are the same being. Hence why I used Caleb City....its all him but how each character expresses themselves is different. 

And yes whenever you interact with anyone or anything for that matter, you are sharing a dream but the irony...is you are sharing a dream, within a dream.....and this continues on into infinity. And yes you are dreaming others....and they are dreaming you. So the question is then....who dreamed who first? Its infinity....there was no first. Now because its all you....you are able to connect on the deepest level which would only be possible if it was you. Because there in truth is no real separation. Its the coolest thing when you realize this.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

I really love this one....you can feel the seperation....no imagine if they looked different? The illusion would be complete. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4h2-l68CTmY

@Razard86 I see. There is no separation. But if others are my imagination within my dream and I am locked within my dream reality I could imagine a relationship with another at will. They are not imagining me im this case. I would be sovereign. Maybe my question is wrong.

But from my perspective from watching Leo's video he had encountered a being who was totally outside of his dream reality, although he emphasized that would still have to sit in his consciousness, or imagination.

I guess we are able to imagine our connections with others in the way we chose. They are my dream. They would not be imagining me, if they were, it would still be my own imagination of them creating me.

7 hours ago, Fernanda said:

@Razard86 I see. There is no separation. But if others are my imagination within my dream and I am locked within my dream reality I could imagine a relationship with another at will. They are not imagining me im this case. I would be sovereign. Maybe my question is wrong.

But from my perspective from watching Leo's video he had encountered a being who was totally outside of his dream reality, although he emphasized that would still have to sit in his consciousness, or imagination.

I guess we are able to imagine our connections with others in the way we chose. They are my dream. They would not be imagining me, if they were, it would still be my own imagination of them creating me.

No...the moment you imagine them into existence....they can now imagine you back. When he stated that being was within his consciousness that means they were imagined by him. All separation is illusionary. All illusion is created through dream. So the moment something is imagined....that imagination is God. If it is God...it is sovereign and has the ability to imagine as well.

7 hours ago, Fernanda said:

Watch this video, Rupert Spira explains it here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6id-iLt5eE&list=PLimK6clJHdM29MMo_O3Z-KBgNf74vOBMO&index=90&t=2s

I actually re-listened to it and these are the conclusions i got to ;

1. Although we are all made out of the same consciousness, we are all sovereign in our own right.. 
  2.  we are all gods playing with our own avatars in this collective dream we created as Godheads and we have a duty to awaken each other to recognise our own sovereignty. 
  3. When you awaken, the reason why you feel you are one is cos you are awakening to your own sovereignty 
  4. there is infinity number of gods within infinity but ultimately there is one consciousness  so again all doors open back to the same room hence solipsism 

This in turn implies the other exists in its own sovereignty but you can never fully know even as a godhead whether it is existing independent of you or as a figment of your imagination. 

I felt there were some discreet messages here where he actually was saying we are indeed sovereign beings who decided to cosplay with an avatar in a collective dream and surrendered our sovereignty in the process. Now it's our duty that those who awaken also need to awaken others.  This also seems to have given Leo a new purpose.. 

what do you guys think?

Edited by Siedah

1 minute ago, Siedah said:

1. Although we are all made out of the same consciousness, we are all sovereign in our own right.. 
  2.  we are all gods playing with our own avatars in this collective dream we created as Godheads and we have a duty to awaken each other to recognise our own sovereignty. 
  3. When you awaken, the reason why you feel you are one is cos you are awakening to your own sovereignty 
  4. there is infinity number of gods within infinity but ultimately there is one consciousness  so again all doors open back to the same room hence solipsism 

This in turn implies the other exists in its own sovereignty but you can never fully know whether it is existing independent of you or as a figment of your imagination. 

I felt there were some discreet messages here where he actually was saying we are indeed sovereign beings who decided to cosplay with an avatar in a collective dream and surrendered our sovereignty in the process. Now it's our duty that those who awaken also need to awaken others.  This also seems to have given Leo a new purpose.. 

what do you guys think?

Here is the secret, there is a phrase...so on above, so below. The truth is, everything is one, so the being that Leo made contact with was the same being as Leo. Remember....all separation is illusion. So how is separation created, through imagination. Everything is one is the important point here. Don't allow the video to confuse you. If everything is ONE....is there separation? No. So that means the being that Leo made contact with...was imagined. The same way that every human is ultimately one, but we have separate experiences...follows the same rule.

I am still imagining you, even though you feel separate. The point of the Video was to reveal that every human is God, not a part of God....but is God. But notice I am not able to force a connection with you, because you are sovereign. I need your permission to bond, SO ABOVE SO BELOW.

What Leo discovered is that outside the dream, mirrors the dream itself.

On 5/20/2022 at 5:05 PM, Siedah said:

This in turn implies the other exists in its own sovereignty but you can never fully know even as a godhead whether it is existing independent of you or as a figment of your imagination. 

what do you guys think?

Yes you got it!!! But the funny thing is...the rabbit hole can go even deeper. The key to this Meta thing is you need to always remember we are discussing infinity. Infinity is a paradox. So everything you just said is true.....but is also not true. I'll explain.

1. Although we are all made out of the same consciousness, we are all sovereign in our own right. We are....but ultimately we will give up our sovereignty and merge back into ONE. So we are soveignty but will give it up or submit.
  2.  we are all gods playing with our own avatars in this collective dream we created as Godheads and we have a duty to awaken each other to recognise our own sovereignty. We don't have a duty to do anything....we were never in control. Our control is finite in this current avatar form. Our True Self is the one pulling the strings.
  3. When you awaken, the reason why you feel you are one is cos you are awakening to your own sovereignty.  This is true, and then ultimately you will give that sovereignty away and merge into one.                                                                     
  4. there is infinity number of gods within infinity but ultimately there is one consciousness  so again all doors open back to the same room hence solipsism. This is true and reflects what I was saying above....these gods are just compartmentalizations of God. What you all don't realize is Leo's video....is ancient knowledge. Most of us on this forum are just rediscovering Ancient Knowledge.