machiavelli

What does it mean to say GOD is Soverign?

24 posts in this topic

In his latest video leo used said God is Soverign and cannot share its Soverignity with others. What does it mean can anybody shade some light?

4 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

In his latest video leo used said God is Soverign and cannot share its Soverignity with others. What does it mean can anybody shade some light?

That you are as an Absolute God, you have your own experience, and that experience is being constantly created by you (just as your own self is being constantly created by your own self), and no other can tap into your Absolute experience.

Edited by zurew

3 minutes ago, zurew said:

That you are as an Absolute God, you have your own experience, and that experience is being constantly created by you (just as your own self is being constantly created by your own self), and no other can tap into your Absolute experience.

@zurew So it means that no other absolute being can tap into my dream? Because I am sole creator of my dream and its content just like nightly dream right?

Example- infinite nightly dreams happening separately. Each soverign of its own.

17 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

So it means that no other absolute being can tap into my dream? Because I am sole creator of my dream and its content just like nightly dream right?

Yes, and this goes for you as well. If there are any other Absolute creators, you cannot access their dreams,because  you can only use your own dreams, so you cannot possibly know if there are any other Absolute creators. This was the point of Leo's video.

You are capable of imagining an infinite number of other Absolute creators, but they would be still part of your own dream.

However, because you can't escape your own dreaming you can't possibly know if there are really any other Absolute creators just like You (Because that would require to be able to step out from your solipsistic Absolute bubble, and thats impossible, because you can't stop dreaming).

God can't stop dreaming, and can't escape its own dream. Thats the only limitation God has.

In your Dream/Reality everything is You.

Edited by zurew

6 minutes ago, zurew said:

You are capable of imagining an infinite number of other Absolute creators, but they would be still part of your own dream.

However, because you can't escape your own dreaming you can't possibly know if there are really any other Absolute creators just like You (Because that would require to be able to step out from your solipsistic Absolute bubble, and thats impossible, because you can't stop dreaming).

@zurew But in Leos video he has achieved telepathy to other dream ? Can you explain this?

If our dreams are separate , how can I can do telepathy to your dream?

6 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

If our dreams are separate , how can I can do telepathy to your dream?

I don't think he achieved telepathy. He said that he doesn't know if he has achieved telepathy or not (because everything is inside your own dream).

He said that he absolutely become conscious of the fact that he will never ever know if there are any other Absolute Gods. So thats why he said that there is a possibility that there could be an infinite number of other Sovereign Absolute Gods (which would be basically a 100% clone of you).

But that claim cannot be investigated because of the nature of God.

You have the ability to dream an infinite number of other Sovereign Absolute Gods, but they still would be part of your own dream.

Edited by zurew

@zurew Final question is my dream same as nightly dream? Where I am the sole dreamer dreaming everything up include other people?

And their is only one bubble of awareness that exist . That is mine. And others dont have their experiences or pov. Just precisely like night time dream?

Just now, machiavelli said:

Final question is my dream same as nightly dream? Where I am the sole dreamer dreaming everything up include other people?

And their is only one bubble of awareness that exist . That is mine. And others dont have their experiences or pov. Just precisely like night time dream?

Yeah and i would say even more radical than that. Because you Yourself are an Absolute consciousness, you are dreaming everything up, everybody and everything including yourself (thats why you cannot be pinned down, because you are nothing and at the same time everything, You are Absolute, and You are God)

Everything is you in the dream. You are all the dream characters, you are the sand, the rock, the trees, and you are the whole dream structure itself (So you are all the infinite parts and the whole at the same time).

1 minute ago, zurew said:

(So you are all the infinite parts and the whole at the same time).

You mean finite parts? How can there be infinite part in a dream? In nightly dream every part whether it is rock or dream character is just finite.

2 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

You mean finite parts? How can there be infinite part in a dream? In nightly dream every part whether it is rock or dream character is just finite.

When i say infinite parts, i mean you can divide yourself up as many times you want. If you want to divide yourself up infinite times, then you will imagine and experience of that.

You can divide anything up as many times you want to.

Edited by zurew

8 minutes ago, zurew said:

When i say infinite parts, i mean you can divide yourself up as many times you want. If you want to divide yourself up infinite times, then you will imagine and experience of that.

You can divide anything up as many times you want to.

@zurew Still not understood. 

I am saying I am having this dream which is same as nightly dream. And you dreaming separate dream which is same as nightly dream. But both are separated and disconnected.

But I am not experiencing your dream.

Nor you are experiencing my dream .

But both dreams are dreamed up by a absolute conscious / singular mind which is aware of one dream at a time right?

12 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

And you dreaming separate dream which is same as nightly dream. But both are separated and disconnected.

I am You, i am not seperated from You, because i am in your dream (remember anything or anyone in your dream is You)

12 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

But both dreams are dreamed up by a absolute conscious / singular mind which is aware of one dream at a time right?

There is only just your dream, and you can't break out of it.

When i say there is only just your dream, i say, you cannot experience anything else just your dream, you cannot escape it, you cannot run away from it, You are IT.

But at the end of the day, you shouldn't believe me, you should test it and become conscious of it. Contemplate on your own, have you ever experienced anything that was outside of your Dream/Consiousness?

Edited by zurew

@zurew Actually I am already awakened to solipsism. But I was confirming after new leos video that it still holds up.

This dream is same as night time dream right? 

or you are saying you are having experiences too and your own pov? Bec it will not be solipsism.

1 minute ago, machiavelli said:

Actually I am already awakened to solipsism. But I was confirming after new leos video that it still holds up.

This dream is same as night time dream right? 

or you are saying you are having experiences too and your own pov? Bec it will not be solipsism.

If you were awakened to absolute solipsism you wouldn't ask your dreamcharacter (me), if i had my own seperate experience or not.:ph34r:

@zurew No actually I was just asking as leos updated video completely contradicts his solipsism video.

So can you answer?

1 minute ago, machiavelli said:

So can you answer?

Whatever i would answer here wouldn't really matter for you.

If i say, ohh yes i have my own conscious experience, what does that mean for you? What does that mean for you if in your dream a dreamcharacter says that it has agency? Its still a dreamcharacter after all.

The same goes for the opposite ,what can change if i say that i don't have any agency? I would be still a dreamcharacter in your dream.

Whatever i would answer the conclusion is still the same.

I am You.

@zurew I know you are not having experience. Its exactly like night time dream. I am a sole dreamer.

But you said " you are all the infinite parts and whole at the same time ". This I was asking. 

Do you means I am all the infinite finite parts of dream ? Right?

My friend, you are truly lost in concepts. Stop yourself. Please. Start with what is True Right Now.

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

4 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

Do you means I am all the infinite finite parts of dream ? Right?

All the infinite finite parts and at the same time the Whole. Thats why i said you are the parts and the structure as well.

1 minute ago, Vincent S said:

My friend, you are truly lost in concepts. Stop yourself. Please. Start with what is True Right Now.

Yes, follow this advice. @machiavelli

Edited by zurew

Even the imagination that God is sovereign, while it is true... any conceptual grasp of it will be a layer of illusion.

To understand any deep insights like this, you need deep insight. You can facilitate this by doing one pointed inquiry into the self, or something like this or exactly this: allow and lean toward thought activity/movement and resistance, and collapse the distance and be so closely oriented toward it, that what is being resisted disappears and reveals another layer, and so on. A sign that you’re on the right track is this sort of attitude from the mind: “Come on, man... Stop that! You just don’t look at that, man! ?”