Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MrTouchdown

How to prove that no one else is conscious of what I'm conscious of?

9 posts in this topic

It is self-evident that I am conscious of what I'm conscious of. How do I prove that no one else is conscious of what I am conscious of?

Haha, who else is there? ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I understand that no one is me besides me. However, in my mind there could be another being that is aware of what I'm aware of. And I am unable to disprove the existence of that hypothetical being.

Edited by MrTouchdown

20 minutes ago, MrTouchdown said:

@Leo Gura I understand that no one is me besides me.

No you don't.

However, in my mind there could be another being that is aware of what I'm aware of. And I am unable to disprove the existence of that hypothetical being.

You're not yet conscious enough to realize that that other being is you.

You're not just some random being. You are BEING itself. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Only I am myself. Why do you think I don't understand this?

Other beings (if there are any) are not me. They would be themselves. There may not be another being besides me but I can't prove that. Can you?

You have been asking the same questions for months on the forum. Endless metallization from the same level of consciousness is not going to give you the insights your are seeking. Only an expanded awareness and your own direct experience will.

Are you able to remember your dreams? I receive many profound insights from my higher mind by setting intentions before falling asleep. Or perhaps look into getting some 5-Meo. 

Edited by Matthew85

@MrTouchdown To say that other being have their own experience is like saying that your middle finger has his own experience.

You are basically asking if something can happen beyond your experience. The answer experiencially is no, since what you regard has "poeple having their own direct experience" is a fantasy the your Mind is creating, but you claim to know this. Your mistake is giving solidity and authority to those mini-structures. You can imagine the indipendent thinking of objects, but still sub-order immagination it remain. If you go deep you see that there are no others and therefore no real indipendentness.

That doesn't mean something telepathy cannot exist. It can, but it still is in the context of immagination

7 hours ago, MrTouchdown said:

@Leo Gura Only I am myself. Why do you think I don't understand this?

Other beings (if there are any) are not me. They would be themselves. There may not be another being besides me but I can't prove that. Can you?

Because you don't. You obviously have not awakened yet. You still believe that you are the perception of body-mind. Become conscious of you are and than you'll also know who are those "other beings".

7 hours ago, MrTouchdown said:

Why do you think I don't understand this?

If you fully understood what you are, you wouldn't be wondering about any other beings.