kuwaynej

Reality Vs Existence

10 posts in this topic

Who believes that their reality is separate and apart from overall existence ?

Share your idea of what is reality and what  is existence.

6 minutes ago, jse said:

"As I was going up the stairs
I met a man who wasn't there.
He wasn't there again today,
I wish, I wish he'd go away!"

- William Hughes Mearns

Heh, earlier in my life I used to laugh at stuff like that and called it retarded bullshit from idots who have nothing better to do in life than coming up with this nonse. Basically just like modern art.

Today I still do not understand that stuff, but at least I don't judge it anymore.

Here's my key; Philosophy. A freak like me just needs Infinity.

Best question I've seen so far. 

You are the difference.

Think of a red barn. Now make it blue. Now put some horses around it. Now turn it into a flying saucer with pink bows taped to it. 

You can do this with ease, because mind is the superposition that is everything but is nothing specific in reality yet. This is The Uncertainty Principle. You can't get info on where even one single electron is if you focus on where it's going, and vica versa. This is because it is you observing you. 

Reality is everything that has been focus / collapsed into something specific already. 

It's you. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

5 hours ago, Phil said:

Best question I've seen so far. 

You are the difference.

Think of a red barn. Now make it blue. Now put some horses around it. Now turn it into a flying saucer with pink bows taped to it. 

You can do this with ease, because mind is the superposition that is everything but is nothing specific in reality yet. This is The Uncertainty Principle. You can't get info on where even one single electron is if you focus on where it's going, and vica versa. This is because it is you observing you. 

Reality is everything that has been focus / collapsed into something specific already. 

It's you. 

Why can't I bend the rules and choose to create a flying saucer barn in the "real" world, while I can do this in lucid dreaming for example?

You could make a flying saucer barn in the real world. One dude even made a rocket than went to the moon. It's all real, right?  Our definitions of real change. 

Edited by Phil

I see what you mean. Still, it seems that this "external" reality has a very limited rule set. I rarely see people flying like superman or shapeshift into giant dinosaurs. But maybe this could happen if the collective dream changes? who knows

@Echoes We love that though. GTA 5 is very limited compared to our reality but I go in there once in a while. All the fun is in the limitations. I hear ya though, all that time and gravity and what not. We do have superpowers man. Superman's flying isn't a superpower on Kryton, only on earth because nobody else flys. Ours is meditation.