Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Orange

Feeling Incomplete

5 posts in this topic

Who has experienced this feeling before? Do you know where it comes from? Do children feel this as well or is it the opposite and they actually feel whole? If they do feel whole where and how did the change happen?

Just to elaborate, the feeling I am talking about here is that of incompleteness: that someone else will be able to provide you happiness and comfort. That you are not enough on your own, and that you need someone else's presence in your life. 

@Orange i have.

the healing process consists on starting a meditation routine and getting in touch with that pain. don't think about the reason. don't justify yourself nor play the victim. just feel the pain. be the pain. stop running away. it's the perfect moment to grow up. loving someone else is impossible if you cannot find the source of love within yourself.

unborn Truth

I have as well but you are complete you are your comfort and happiness I agree with Ajasatya because it is the process that I am currently engaged in

4 hours ago, Orange said:

Do children feel this as well or is it the opposite and they actually feel whole? If they do feel whole where and how did the change happen?

Probably fluctuates. I bet in the womb we feel whole, one, unconditionally loved because there is no sense of separate self. We are one with the nourishment, with the warmth, with the red ocean of rest. Reality has not yet been fragmented and partitioned. Then when born there is likely traumatic sense of separation. When hungry and frustration, there is desire and sense of separation, then when at our mothers breast, we probably feel whole again. As we grow, reliance on the external world probably reinforces the sense of separation. I think much of peoples desires and behaviors are an attempt to return to that sense of unity; an experience we consciously or unconsciously recognize is available to us, either from deep spiritual knowing, or from imprinted experience of being at the womb/breast. 

Yeah, I understand. <3  From what I understand it can come from someone in the past knocking down your self esteem and perhaps making you feel like you need someone to help make you whole?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tV75MAsJK0c

You are absolutely complete - Sadhguru

I hope that these videos might help. :3  <3 <3