Vrubel

Starting dose 5meoMalt: not (yet) impressed

4 posts in this topic

It was my first time and to begin with, I did 1 full scoop of 5 meo malt (+-10 mg ).  In the come-up, there was a brief moment of fear and then it cleared up very quickly after a few minutes. After the come-up phase, I did feel the ungroundedness of a psychedelic trip yet other than that I can barely call it a trip. Even on microdoses of LSD I have experienced more beauty, sensitivity, holiness and godliness than now. 
The most notable change was in the way my body became heavier/weaker/slower and my mind more stable and slower though not particularly creative or zen. Like I had zero profound spiritual thoughts. I was mostly groggy and grumpy.  The "bodyload"  was not particularly unpleasant but I would imagine that on a proper dose I would not be able to move or function if it already has such an effect.

I am not giving up yet and will try two scoops next time. 

@Vrubel Thanks for your Trip report!! There are very few here on this forum, so good to hear. 

This is like my 5 meo Trip reports with small doses under 10 mg. Nothing really happens. I was frustrated a lot. But there were some low doses which blow my mind, nothing mystical, no Spiritual insights, just apprechiate the beauty and intelligence of reality. That was a 10/10 experience for me 

Interesting. Keep going and share your experiences. I want to try it out soon, so advice is appreciated ?

Edited by Vynce

Of course we are all different… I can relate to your experience.  First two or three times… not much… these were around 10grams each  

last few was  20+, now I see…