CuriousityIsKey

If God can literally heal my illnes or Leo's fx., and yet it...

43 posts in this topic

You start talking about God. if you take god for granted you should take for granted that what it is, is exactly the god's will, down to the last proton, including your feeling of injustice regarding god's will, and down to your last and most insignificant thought, no matter if you are god. so the answer, obviously, is because this is the gods will. 

So humble yourself, turn the other cheek, and enjoy the kingdom of heaven. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

On 04/05/2022 at 6:57 PM, CuriousityIsKey said:

I just don't understand, knowing that God is omniscient (which means God knows about my suffering more than anyone) and is omnipoent (which means God can chnage my dream any time to be better) and yet God doesn't do it, even though God is Highest Love, I don't understand why God doesn do it. It should not be any difficult for God.

I think once you accept it the way it is, you definitely can do do it (or not), as God, right now. Try to read some work from Saint Germain, maybe it will open your mind to this possibility.

God doesn't exist. You're talking about man in the clouds mythology shit. It's makebelieve.

This is real, whatever this mishmash of stimuli is that we've decided to label with words like sight and sound. It's not a thing or being or entity watching over you. There's no such thing. That's pure fiction...

There's nothing solid in any direction, infinitely in any direction, it's just mirage. Not illusion then a God person who wants to love you lol. It's like freefall in all directions forever without end, everything you think you can grab and think is solid your metaphorical "hand" goes right through it. Never reaching anything at all.