Manusia

What did you do if you share something deep about you and got no respond?

5 posts in this topic

I have a chat with a dude.. I think he is a deep thinker because what he say before.. And I vulnerablely share my deep stuff, about my trauma and got no response. I don't get it. I feel betrayed. 

You know what it feels to always think deep and boring in surface convo and almost no one can keep up with you? I feel lonely and feeling down because how freak am I judged by people standard. And this... When I share my realization about my own trauma.. The fuck is that response.. 

I don't want to text any further about the answer because I feel bad at first.. 

What I should do? 

Why do you care if he didnt respond it means hes not the person you are looking for simple as that...is good to be vurnable but trauma bonding is not for everyone...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

4 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

is good to be vurnable but trauma bonding is not for everyone...

@NoSelfSelf?

Don't worry. There's many reasons for why he didn't respond. Maybe he doesn't know what to say. Maybe he don't like speaking about such things because it reminds him of his own demons. There's hundreds of reasons why he doesn't respond, our mind just seem to naturally come to the worst conclusion sometimes. Probability is high he sympathizes with you but is insecure/overthinking how to respond. Let it be and if he doesn't respond for a week or so you could try to bring up some lighter topic and just move on with the conversation in some other direction.

Most people are not ready to face this in themselves and so if they acknowledge it in another they would also have to begin the process of facing any 'traumas' still remaining (let's face it most people have traumas just on a spectrum of degrees). It's alright it's because you are going deeper into yourself and it's unlikely we randomly run into someone doing/done the same. Even lots of therapists haven't in my experience. This is really still new to most of the population, and "mental health treatment/awareness" mostly still remains at a superficial level.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。