heisenburger

Is It Possible To Live In The State Of Infinity Induced In 5-meo-dmt?

7 posts in this topic

I'm assuming the only times you can live this way is on the drug? What about after death? Wouldn't you return to this state when the mind and body die?

That's an interesting proposition. Death is the reverse of the process of birth - so as the human organism grows from birth, it acquires the idea of the self and forms a world view from it. Death is the stripping away of the false notion of the self, but I don't think it's instantaneous, I think the disembodied self persists for a period of time. 

On 29/01/2017 at 8:08 PM, heisenburger said:

I'm assuming the only times you can live this way is on the drug? What about after death? Wouldn't you return to this state when the mind and body die?

Precisely, Although you can release the chemical naturally within in many ways its just highly unlikely to release an insane amount like the amount when taken externally. Unless a Near Death Experience situation is presented or something of extreme fear/suffering. As when in the lowest and darkest of times, only light can be found and the Light is the Awakening, The DMT Release = Aka Taste of Enlightenment.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

17 hours ago, CosmicTrekker said:

I think the disembodied self persists for a period of time. 

I'm looking for a way to directly experience this. Any hints?

How did you come to this conclusion, what convinced you?

My Blog : : Pure Experiences : : Pure Knowledge

On 2/2/2017 at 5:00 AM, PureExp said:

I'm looking for a way to directly experience this. Any hints?

How did you come to this conclusion, what convinced you?

Sorry, I don't have hints. But here's a quote from the book 'I am That' by Nisargaddatta that touches upon this subject. 

Questioner: When an ordinary man dies, what happens to him?

NM: According to his belief it happens, As life before death is imagination, so is life after death. The dream continues. 

Questioner: Does he carry his senses of seeing, hearing etc?

NM: Senses are mere modes of perception. As the grosser modes disappear, finer states of consciousness emerge. 

Questioner: I began with the question about the man who died. You said that his experiences will shape themselves according to his expectations and beliefs. 

NM: Before you were born you expected to live according to a plan, which you yourself had laid down. Your own will was the backbone of your destiny. 

I hope this is of some use for you. Highly recommend reading this book.