Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thenondualtankie

DMT: The Businessman's Trip

4 posts in this topic

Is it a valid use of DMT to be mainly after its short duration? A lot of the time I want to trip but I don't want to commit an entire day to tripping. Does anyone have experience in using sub-breakthrough DMT trips for the purpose of replacing long LSD/mushroom trips? Would you guys say that this is a valid "intention" for DMT use? I don't want to be disrespecting the substance because maybe I'm just being lazy by avoiding long trips.

You got that much to do, that you cant set aside a day for God to Love you? ;) 
Jokes aside, yes you can take smaller DMT trips rather than taking a whole day for LSD. But to be fair, setting the intentions and preparing set & setting; you are already doing that, might as well put a side a day to ease in to it, give it your fullest attention and integrate it fully after?

Also depends on what your business is, if its something you are passionate about (life purpose, or doing something you love), then the DMT trips can help you fuel and harness the inspiration you need to complement your life.
If it is for a higher purpose, I guess the medicine will surely understand and help you along the way.

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

DMT is too short, but 5-MeO is just right without monopolizing your whole day.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.