Rahul 2paradox

Are money problem is just an excuse for not doing something ?

5 posts in this topic

" i don't have much money so i can't do this , i can't do that " is it just an excuse or actual problem ?

Is just just an excuse for holding ourself for doing what we want ? 

Not necessarily, but it can be.

I have come up with something I call the efficacy factor in relation with resources, which basically indicates how good someone is at generating value out the available resources they have. Careful observation reveals that most people have extremely low efficacy, and very few have it normal, let alone high. That means most people don't know how to generate value from the resources that they have, and so they waste a lot of resources mindlessly. I find myself to be on the higher spectrum, and I can do a lot with very little, but I guess I could still improve some more. I still have some unrealized potential that can make me even more efficient once realized.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

It depends on the context of that type of thinking. It may be related to a lack of emotional embodiment. If so, It's more self-esteem than any specific thing itself. low self-esteem, which could also be described as a sense of powerlessness. Meaning that you don't feel confident in creating and manifesting your intention into the physical because you have a lot of limiting beliefs and feelings which contract your mind and body. That contraction causes you to be apathetic in relationship to your goals. And naturally, because typical to that state of feeling, there is this sort of attachment to stories, excuses, why's. In this state there is a lot of confusion, uncertainty and a sense of being stuck. It hinders you from taking action. Most of the time there is a lot of internal shame, unworthiness, fear and guilt present in the person. The mind also is very contracted within that experience and naturally you don't see solutions, opportunities and you feel powerless to create opportunities. 

Reality is waiting for you to discover your potential. If you want to live a certain life that maybe someone else is living as well, you can do it too. You may not have money now, but you can always create money once you start to shift your internal perspective. Usually the path to being who you want to be is not a straight path. Aim to take full responsibility of who you are becoming and what you create. Only then you start to see opportunities beyond your excuses. Having money offers a sense of containment. You can give that up and become really powerful with what you have. There is growth in that. I know people who have traveled the world without money. 

And let's say you want to do something, and a lack of financial resources is actually really limiting you, then that's one extra stop for you. You need to find a solution to that first and build your base. You can't have a good life if you are not willing to put all the pieces of the puzzle in the correct place. That's a goal in itself. You need to see your life as a strategic puzzle where you are the mastermind. Reality will support you and help you grow once you start to trust in your ability to create. It will reward you with great things you don't believe you deserve now. 

Depends.

If someone has financial problems they're gonna struggle convincing their subconscious mind that some recreational activity is worth doing.

What determines what you "want" or "desire" or are "motivated" to do?  Your subconscious mind.  Most people can't convince themselves they're free.  In fact, people refuse to give themselves freedom because they're invested in some goal they've given themselves.

Edited by thisintegrated