Hardkill

Macron defeats the French right-wing extremist presidential candidate!

27 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I highly doubt he is bipolar. He's not that bad.

He's just extremely egotistical and shallow.

My mom says that he is bipolar because of how impulsive, erratic, and manic he has always been all of his life in ways that she has seen in patients she has worked with who have been diagnosed with bipolar. Also, one of her best friends has always had bipolar.  

I guess he would have to get himself officially by a psychologist or psychiatrist  to find out for sure.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

No it does not. That's what you're missing. It's an order of magnitude deeper.

Most politicians lie a bit here and there -- this is part of the job. That's not the issue. We have always dealt with that and survived it. Trump's lies are on another level. It's the difference between getting bit by a house cat vs a lion. And Trump doesn't just lie, he creates a field of corruption that infects the government and half the country into being liars. It's so toxic. Trump is a radioactive liar.

The media exists to prevent people like him from deceiving everyone.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

17 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

The media exists to prevent people like him from deceiving everyone.

Media has been corrupted, bought off, and even does his bidding because it earns them money.

And many citizens don't watch the good media they watch the stuff that tickles their reptilian brain -- which Trump is a master of exploiting.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

31 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Media has been corrupted, bought off, and even does his bidding because it earns them money.

And many citizens don't watch the good media they watch the stuff that tickles their reptilian brain -- which Trump is a master of exploiting.

In a lot ways that’s true.

However, like you also said before the mainstream media greatly contributed to the fall of Trump because they did their due diligence of showing the whole country the profound level of devilry that Trump and all of his supporters did.

Edited by Hardkill

39 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

In a lot ways that’s true.

However, like you also said before the mainstream media greatly contributed to the fall of Trump because they did their due diligence of showing the whole country the profound level of devilry that Trump and all of his supporters did.

Well, yeah, truth wins out in the long-run. But it was close. The problem is that half the country does not watch legit media, they are stuck in a right-wing MAGA echo-chamber where truth cannot penetrate.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Well, yeah, truth wins out in the long-run. But it was close. The problem is that half the country does not watch legit media, they are stuck in a right-wing MAGA echo-chamber where truth cannot penetrate.

It was getting dangerously close at first. As a matter of fact, a lot of Macron supporters are not seeing this as a victory to celebrate because of how much closer Le Pen got this time compared to her previous attempts.

Do you think that there will be a day when all of these right-wing echo-chambers will no longer be able to brainwash the great majority of people in all of the 1st world countries just like how religion has for over several decades continually declined in its power to indoctrinate toxic archaic religious ideologies in most 1st world individuals in the world?

Edited by Hardkill

14 hours ago, Hardkill said:

My mom says that he is bipolar because of how impulsive, erratic, and manic he has always been all of his life in ways that she has seen in patients she has worked with who have been diagnosed with bipolar. Also, one of her best friends has always had bipolar.  

I guess he would have to get himself officially by a psychologist or psychiatrist  to find out for sure.

I would bet my left nut he is not bipolar. The "bi" part in bipolar as opposed to "uni" (unipolar depression for instance) implies two poles meaning periods of mania and periods of depression. Trump exhibits constant exceptionally high mood. Being bipolar myself and knowing many other bipolar people on medication I can tell you there is no chance in a million years someone bipolar could be president, act as erratic as Trump, not be taking mood stabilizers and not end up in the psych ward several times a year. Absolutely no chance. For nearly all bipolar people, stress is a trigger for mania or depression, look up the stress-vulnerability model. Political leaders in history like Winston Churchill who is thought to have been bipolar were on the contrary very grounded and centered to counteract the internal emotional fluctuations.

So yeah I beg you not to spread misinformation on this disorder, we get enough stigmatization as things are, don't need Trump to be our representative lol.

I would even go as far as to say I don't believe Trump has any psychiatric (biological/body) disorder. Personality disorders + drug use maybe, but psychiatric disorders definitely not. I am not aware of ANY psychiatric disorder that brings stability to someone who is stretching the limits of truth right to the edges, from my understanding only personality disorders (of the mind) could do that like NPD, BPD, ASPD...

Edited by thibault