Michael Jackson

I had a Dream

5 posts in this topic

Tonight, I had a dream.

It was a beautiful dream. A beautiful girl loved me and perfectly understood me. I remember her eyes, they where unimaginably beautiful and we were so intimate with eachother. I loved her. The dream was so real, so detailed, so vivid, that it doesn't really differ from our everyday reality. It was so beautiful, so intimate, her eyes where so sweet, so loving... In my dream she told me that we are one. That there are not two of us, but only one. In my dream I started crying because I felt that this was so true and it was so beautiful in a way. Being one with such a beautiful creature.

When I woke up I realized that we were indeed one. I am the dreamer, who dreamt up both characters in one dream.

What we think of as normal reality, could that also be a dream?

It is, and it makes me feel very happy. It means that in essence, everything and everyone is pure beauty and goodness. It means that I never have to be afraid of anything, why would you be afraid of yourself?

Don't know why I wanted to share this, but here we go...

Love ya.

@Michael Jackson Beautiful ??❤️

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

On 16/04/2022 at 2:08 PM, Michael Jackson said:

Tonight, I had a dream.

It was a beautiful dream. A beautiful girl loved me and perfectly understood me. I remember her eyes, they where unimaginably beautiful and we were so intimate with eachother. I loved her. The dream was so real, so detailed, so vivid, that it doesn't really differ from our everyday reality. It was so beautiful, so intimate, her eyes where so sweet, so loving... In my dream she told me that we are one. That there are not two of us, but only one. In my dream I started crying because I felt that this was so true and it was so beautiful in a way. Being one with such a beautiful creature.

When I woke up I realized that we were indeed one. I am the dreamer, who dreamt up both characters in one dream.

What we think of as normal reality, could that also be a dream?

It is, and it makes me feel very happy. It means that in essence, everything and everyone is pure beauty and goodness. It means that I never have to be afraid of anything, why would you be afraid of yourself?

Don't know why I wanted to share this, but here we go...

Love ya.

I like this part of you much better than when you were a pop star.

Edited by mojsterr