Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Razard86

Leo's friend Curt experienced a thought of solipsism

9 posts in this topic

Hey Leo your friend is on his way.....The Universe continues to move!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JlKf1QAvXA

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

He's sure taking his sweet time. I might drop dead before he gets it ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

He's sure taking his sweet time. I might drop dead before he gets it ;)

Lol did you watch it? God told him he was the only one who exists and that his wife doesn't actually exist and he said it made him feel GREAT FEAR. So he'll get there. Its funny he says he is afraid to know the truth....yet he just can't stop pursuing it. So funny. Like a man who wants to make a move on a girl but stands inside the bathroom pacing around wondering if he has the GUTS!!! He'll do it though, maybe when you hit 80!!!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

11 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Lol did you watch it?

Watch hours mental masturbation?

No thanks.

God told him he was the only one who exists and that his wife doesn't actually exist and he said it made him feel GREAT FEAR.

Of course.

But God didn't tell him. He is God.

So he'll get there. Its funny he says he is afraid to know the truth....yet he just can't stop pursuing it. So funny. Like a man who wants to make a move on a girl but stands inside the bathroom pacing around wondering if he has the GUTS!!!

Isn't this all of us? ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 4/14/2022 at 9:30 PM, Leo Gura said:

Watch hours mental masturbation?

No thanks.

Of course.

But God didn't tell him. He is God.

Isn't this all of us? ;)

It is. So true!!! I'm currently pacing before my next psychedelic trip. 

5 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

It is. So true!!! I'm currently pacing before my next psychedelic trip. 

Whatcha taking? ?

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

25 minutes ago, Vincent S said:

Whatcha taking? ?

Lol going to be mushrooms. I'm going to deal with them for awhile. Oh but I don't have any on me currently. I'm taking a year off them. Me pacing= a year of pacing lol.

On 4/14/2022 at 10:20 PM, Razard86 said:

Lol did you watch it? God told him he was the only one who exists and that his wife doesn't actually exist and he said it made him feel GREAT FEAR. So he'll get there. Its funny he says he is afraid to know the truth....yet he just can't stop pursuing it. So funny. Like a man who wants to make a move on a girl but stands inside the bathroom pacing around wondering if he has the GUTS!!! He'll do it though, maybe when you hit 80!!!

Wait till he figures out only I exist and I imagine him

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

22 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Wait till he figures out only I exist and I imagine him

Lol Curt will either faint or crap himself or BOTH!!!