Manusia

Glimpse of transcendece. Is it like this?

5 posts in this topic

What I experience:

Understanding how unconscious create its own meaning. Its deconstructing process. What is deconstructing point? To understand its own meaning and how meaning works. How 'it' was frame. 'It' can be anything that mind interpert. The meaning under the unconscious oftentimes I found correlated between 1 point and another point. The meaning deconstructing process feels natural, like the meaning maker just want to see what the meaning that lay below the surface. Meaning maker cannot see lies because to create lie is process of creating which is the process that one want to deconstruct. I don't want to call this process deconstructing but I cannot found more right phase either.  

I totally sober. Experience for a while and I try to write what it was. 

Edited by Manusia

I think its something like that... transcendence i dont have a definition for it myself yet... but to me it seems like when you are aware of your self-awareness and tap into conscious creation of everything at your will... so it is deconstruction processes like separating 'thought' out from your identity as "I"  ...  but also...

It seems like within 'consciously creating' as the paradigm shift, comes with it a 'being present to the moment'

Like my profile picture is the self-image i shoot for... a cosmic-titan blacksmith avatar ... 

some people up this alley on youtube... Joseph Murphy / Neville Goddard (more spiritual deconstruction , and "I am"ness)  ,

Joe Dispenza (most practical explanation of the mind ive found) 

Eckharte Tolle (the OG of modern Western enlightenment) , 

David Hawkins (he seems transcended, he says like "I dont want anything to do with this talk, my being here is just an expression of God" or something like that...) 

Also Owen Cook seems to be the other side of transcendence in the modern life-hacker kind of way

17 hours ago, Manusia said:

What I experience:

Understanding how unconscious create its own meaning. Its deconstructing process. What is deconstructing point? To understand its own meaning and how meaning works. How 'it' was frame. 'It' can be anything that mind interpert. The meaning under the unconscious oftentimes I found correlated between 1 point and another point. The meaning deconstructing process feels natural, like the meaning maker just want to see what the meaning that lay below the surface. Meaning maker cannot see lies because to create lie is process of creating which is the process that one want to deconstruct. I don't want to call this process deconstructing but I cannot found more right phase either.  

I totally sober. Experience for a while and I try to write what it was. 

Hmmm…. Close. Wot other kinds of transcendence do u think there are? How bout emotional? How u think this achieved?

Edited by OceanRiver

Love and Life

On 11/4/2022 at 9:49 PM, KoryKat said:

I think its something like that... transcendence i dont have a definition for it myself yet... but to me it seems like when you are aware of your self-awareness and tap into conscious creation of everything at your will... so it is deconstruction processes like separating 'thought' out from your identity as "I"  ...  but also...

It seems like within 'consciously creating' as the paradigm shift, comes with it a 'being present to the moment'

Like my profile picture is the self-image i shoot for... a cosmic-titan blacksmith avatar ... 

some people up this alley on youtube... Joseph Murphy / Neville Goddard (more spiritual deconstruction , and "I am"ness)  ,

Joe Dispenza (most practical explanation of the mind ive found) 

Eckharte Tolle (the OG of modern Western enlightenment) , 

David Hawkins (he seems transcended, he says like "I dont want anything to do with this talk, my being here is just an expression of God" or something like that...) 

Also Owen Cook seems to be the other side of transcendence in the modern life-hacker kind of way

@KoryKat Ohh maybe my experience its like yellow thinking process, because it is very logical and meta feature is activated. My glimpse not like your explanation which is very torquise. 

I felt the same way today it felt like I could faintly see all sides of my body behind this point I'm ultra focused on rn. Like I was disappearing and where my head is was a small pinpoint and my entire field of awareness was like a bubble around this pinpoint hole all facing toward me. The separation between myself and the background start to fade and I think I'm having stroke