Dodo

Spiritual Dreams

5 posts in this topic

I've noticed there isnt a dreams mega thread, even though dreams can be very much like trips. If there are enough interested in sharing and discussing dreams here, mods can add mega thread label to it, but for now I will just leave it, because it might not be that popular. 

Foreword: I've had insane dreams including Eckhart Tolle, Leo, but i wont write about those because they are from a few years back. But i will mention that they were very profound and were like pointers to the absolute. I often wondered whether the characters in those dreams were really figments of my imagination or real, because Eckhart and Leo really acted as themselves. I fully believe such dreams come from higher up/very deep with intent to teach or show us something, because they are way too elaborate and meaningful. Please share your own that you would classify as that, anything that includes magic/witches/representations of infinity/spiritual teachers/angels/demons all of it. 

Actual dream:

Last night my dream began like a normal dream where I was running away and trying to hide from someone. They kept on finding me , even though they shouldn't have as I was making sure to hide really well and run in a way so they cant see me. 

I got quite annoyed as it was like they were cheating, and I kept trying to run away when they catch me. It was innocent and fun at first, but later it turned into a nightmare...

At one point, I saw Janette McCurdy (the actress) and she was "acting" with others, but in a very malicious way and it was like the others had no right to fight back properly and she kept on laughing and having fun with them any way she liked and laughing at their inability to do anything about it. I was high up on a roof and looking down at this and felt disgusted and angry for them. She was having a blast though!

That was when the dream moved into a full on nightmare... I saw this huge and creepy priest who presented himself to one black woman who was pledging her allegiance to him. He said he was the head Mason or something of that nature and then looked directly at me in a very creepy way. Huge red flags popped in my head I felt like i was in the wrong place, even though the whole dream I was half lucid and knew, without thinking about it, that it was all just a dream. But this felt so much more real and all of a sudden I felt my third eye area burning and pulsating while he was looking at me. I immediately started to run and try to hide, but this time as they were chasing me, they were laughing, in the way Janette was "acting" earlier and they were calling me out like a dog and laughing at my attempts to escape. 

I was caught and they started calling me sweet names while tickling me viciously (dont laugh haha) and trying to force feed me horrible food and appeared like they were treating me like a "sweet puppy", but I was horrified and helpless. They were all female by the way, I might have stepped on some witch's turf. It was horrific, one of the worst nightmares I have ever had since childhood, because not only I was being abused, but at the same time they were all sounding so innocent as if they were playing with and loving a real puppy. They kept saying who's a good doggy, and I cried out at one point, I clearly remember this: "I am not a dog, I am a human being!" and was crying tears and trying to push them away but kept failing and they kept laughing...... As they were force feeding me horrible food, they were shouting menacingly to "EAT IT" and laughing, and tickling me, which felt real, I am really ticklish to death.... And I've had dreams in my childhood of demons with millions of fingers tickling me and it felt worse than death, because you can't escape..... 

I think it was at that point that I woke up and was so thankful that I did... It felt like hell, even so much so that now if you read this, you would not think that it was this horrible as I am trying out to make it...People pretending to be good and doing you harm while pretending are so much worse psychologically speaking... They would be those people in society which everyone thinks they are good, but in the shadows they are doing horrific things that no one will find out about (at least that's what they believe). 

I wonder if anyone here has had a dream where they felt their third eye pulsating? That shit freaked me out seriously because I know this sensation from real life and usually in dreams I would not feel real sensations... It was like after the third eye activation, in the dream, I was more real there and they could finally abuse me for real...... Crazy AF, now I need to go pray or something... Looking forward to reading anyone elses epic dreams, perhaps something more positive and less illuminati and evil witch related to balance it out haha! 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

This is awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Yeah I definitely have dreams where my third eye feels pressed, literally in between the brows. And I've definitely dreamt something of the illuminati/freemason sort. But they were all men in my dream, mostly white and fairly old. But I don't really regard them as spiritual (those sort of dreams) maybe revelationary but not concerning spirit.

I have a lot of crazy spiritual dreams, really authentic and always symbolic. I had had just last night as well. I told it to my mom and she interpreted it for me well, as always. She's been far longer than I have, and is familiarised with our ancestral symbolic language.

Edited by A Fellow Lighter

A couple nights ago I had a dream where I was tripping on an unspecified psychedelic inside the dream.  Basically I was attributing the normal weirdness of dreams to this in-dream drug.  Right before going to bed I was reading some trip reports and wondered what the commonly described feeling of merging with the surface you’re sitting on would feel like, as that hasn’t happened to me yet.  And then it happened inside the dream, so now I have a lower-resolution sense of it

10 hours ago, A Fellow Lighter said:

This is awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Yeah I definitely have dreams where my third eye feels pressed, literally in between the brows. And I've definitely dreamt something of the illuminati/freemason sort. But they were all men in my dream, mostly white and fairly old. But I don't really regard them as spiritual (those sort of dreams) maybe revelationary but not concerning spirit.

I have a lot of crazy spiritual dreams, really authentic and always symbolic. I had had just last night as well. I told it to my mom and she interpreted it for me well, as always. She's been far longer than I have, and is familiarised with our ancestral symbolic language.

Oh yes the Masons were white male and very large, like half giants, but they were not the ones who chased me. Thats really striking that two different people can have so similar experience in dream... begs the question of it having some sort of reality to it..

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

I never had dreams that involved the third eye. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.