Koeke

Best body-based psychotherapy?

4 posts in this topic

I have some experience with Reichian therapy. That seems effective. I stopped after a few months because it was impractical in my daily schedule. 
Please share your experiences and sources. Especially if you have experience with multiple approaches. Also, a source concerning a meta-analysis of the approaches would be really appreciated.

I am looking for one method to commit myself to. 

Somatic therapy is very good, apparently:

Somatic therapy operates off the idea that what happens to you in your life is stored not only in your mind but also in your body. By focusing on both the physical sensations in your body and the discussion of your problems, it is a comprehensive approach to therapy.

Link explaining what it is here.

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

Hi.

I would suggest natural surrender yoga. You surrender your will over your body and mind. Your body will move as it wants to moves. It has the natural intelligence to heal it self without forceful techniques that could prevent a total and clear healing. 
Spontaneous body movements will clear the stuck energies from your body in the best and natural way possibile 

I hear good things about Somatic experiencing.

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback